237 whp, 222 wtq @5psi
251 whp, 257 wtq @6psi
295 whp, 280 wtq @10psi

WOOT WOOT
:banana:

·
Running NYC
991 Posts
No dyno chartsto share with us? Would love to see those! And grats!

·
Registered
62 Posts
adfsxgtrdc frtgvf asefauhnbl.jnmuag
^sorry just had to clean the drool off my keyboard, please post pics and videos of the engine and turbo. Looks amazing.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Niceee, How much did the overall project cost you?
total include install and tune and all to the smallest things, somewhere in 8-9k, I stop counting once it pass 6k >.<

No dyno chartsto share with us? Would love to see those! And grats!
Not even an engine picture?
^^^ will have those, when I pick up my car, should be this sun.

adfsxgtrdc frtgvf asefauhnbl.jnmuag
^sorry just had to clean the drool off my keyboard, please post pics and videos of the engine and turbo. Looks amazing.
hahahah, def. will do

ps. rims have arrive and should be on the car in a week or two :banana:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Wow 9k for all that. Its nice to have a turbo but if you wanted that much power plus the price of the car you can just buy one or get a v6. Still nice to say you have a turbo accord.

·
Wisdom Born of Age
1,750 Posts
Didn't I see your posts on FB? (mobil Hittman?)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow 9k for all that. Its nice to have a turbo but if you wanted that much power plus the price of the car you can just buy one or get a v6. Still nice to say you have a turbo accord.
^ let say, i have a v6, in the end, i'll probably spend 9k on it aswell and get it boosted too :banana: hahahah

Didn't I see your posts on FB? (mobil Hittman?)
^ yeah, thats me :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
waste of money imo. invest that money in a properly fast car like a TL even a /13 av6 6spd.
This car could take a TL. And most likely take a 6-6. Less weight with more power.

6-6 = 240ish HP / 220ish TQ to the wheels

And a 6-6 would definitely be 5k more than a 5 speed k24. And he's the first to boost an 8th gen in the US.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
waste of money imo. invest that money in a properly fast car like a TL even a /13 av6 6spd.
lol, oh how i wish i can afford the tl or the tsx

This car could take a TL. And most likely take a 6-6. Less weight with more power.

6-6 = 240ish HP / 220ish TQ to the wheels

And a 6-6 would definitely be 5k more than a 5 speed k24. And he's the first to boost an 8th gen in the US.
i did plan to get the 6-6 at first by my car payment would've been $150 more per month, and gas will be a whole lot more, i borrowed a friend's 11 6-6 for 2 weeks before, and I sure didn't enjoy the gas mpg -_- as for my i4 even with turbo i still get 400+ mi/tank

·
Registered
115 Posts
guys its obviously not meant for insane amounts of speed. Any accord driver knows this. It's good for a little extra pep and some fuel savings provided you don't hammer on the gas everywhere.

·
Sunny California Living
84 Posts
In for pics as well, a little expensive, but I've been waiting to see a turbo 8th Gen for a while.

·
Registered
242 Posts
OP, I read your mod list and noticed you did not list the software that was used to tune the car. Is it a secret? If no, what's the name, how can I get access to the program and the price?

·
Registered
747 Posts
OP, I read your mod list and noticed you did not list the software that was used to tune the car. Is it a secret? If no, what's the name, how can I get access to the program and the price?
He used flashpro from a TSX I believe for tuning.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
numbers looking good. this is faster than a v6. not a waste of money if thats what u want to do and to be different. plus still fuel efficent. what size piping is your exhaust? you would get more power if you had at least 3 inch piping.if its already 3 in. then theres still room for even more improvement/tuning

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,062 Posts
numbers looking good. this is faster than a v6. not a waste of money if thats what u want to do and to be different. plus still fuel efficent. what size piping is your exhaust? you would get more power if you had at least 3 inch piping.if its already 3 in. then theres still room for even more improvement/tuning
The fuel efficiency argument went out the window when he spent $9k getting it :D That would purchase a lot of gas.

Too bad it's not AT though. Someone needs to guinea pig how much that tranny will take before grenading.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts