My 97 Accord with less than 130k has been overheating. I thought it was just a blown radiator hose. We have now replaced 3 hoses, the thermostat, water pump and the radiator. It is still overheating, and I think it may be the heater core. Was this the original problem? Or did this happen as a result of replacing the bad radiator? Before we could drive in town and just overheat on the highway, now we can't even go 3 blocks without overheating. Is this going to solve my problem, or is there something else I need to replace? Is this coincental? Or normal procedure?