Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure a lot of your 9th Gens have some cool buddies to play with. Thought it would be fun to create a thread to post your 9th Gen buddy shots! Post 'em up! :hug:

Snapped couple quick shots of the CR3 with her V36 buddy. Love garage shots =)... and yes the G37 does have some battle wounds =(

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Awesome!!! Get your selfie sticks out. Buddies don't have to be other cars. Pets, kids, etc it's all good.

·
2013 Sport
90 Posts
Me and my car buddies :)

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
^ Lol nice! My daughter has a tricycle and a little 4 wheeler thing (she's not quite 2 yet)
She loves that Little tikes coupe, she just started to ride hey bicycle with training wheels they grow so fast. Her coupe at one point has working headlights and an alarm on the door. Hows the battery life on those 4wheelers.

·
Yo Yo Ma
416 Posts
The only rides allowed in the garage.

Attachments

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have a couple driveway buddies that park behind the garage buddies lol. Both purchased new ones a 5th gen Camry V6 XLE and it's buddy is a 6th gen Accord handed down to my teenage daughter's. Both have been exceptionally great cars.

Attachments

·
Superbikes do it better
515 Posts
I have a couple driveway buddies that park behind the garage buddies lol. Both purchased new ones a 5th gen Camry V6 XLE and it's buddy is a 6th gen Accord handed down to my teenage daughter's. Both have been exceptionally great cars.
Nice crib! I like how you keep your front yard manicured.:thmsup:

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My wife's 9th Gen Accord LX and my 5th Gen Accord Wagon.
Sweet! Don't see too many of those party wagons around anymore. =) Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
99 Posts
'16 Pilot EX-L is my wife's ride. Makes my Accord seem small, and it's a pretty big car in my opinion. Length is the same but the Pilot is 6" wider and obviously quite a bit taller!

Attachments

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My 9th gens buddy...is my wife's sport
nice couple. loving the flat black look. so similar yet so different!

'16 Pilot EX-L is my wife's ride. Makes my Accord seem small, and it's a pretty big car in my opinion. Length is the same but the Pilot is 6" wider and obviously quite a bit taller!
Love how you back into your spot rac3r style hahaha. Congrats on the Pilot. Didn't even know they came out already. Haven't seen any on the road yet.

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My bro's g and my 9th. The g is still very much in progress but it's getting there.
Very nice! Except for the kings plate lol. You can keep cousins >)

1 - 20 of 100 Posts