Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3908 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9th generation Accord OEM / after-market wheel thread.

Please post
  • wheel brand/manufacturer and model
  • wheel specs (size, offset, etc)
  • tire brand and size
  • lowered or not (and by how much)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Gianelle Yerevan
- 20x8.5 +35
- 255/35R20 Falken tire
- stock height

Hey Gang,
A local Honda dealer brought in a all new Accord for a wheel and tire install last night so I thought I would share. They went with a 20x8.5 +35 Gianelle Yerevan in Matte Black with 255/35R20 Falken tire. I was super impressed with all the new feature Honda is bringing to the table. Now to the pics:thmsup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
need to drop it 1.5, then it would look legit

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
nope, a drop isn't gonna fix it for me. 20's are just not proportional for the car

TOO BIG

size does matter

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm planning on buying a Sport trim and I really like the stock wheels. However, im sure in about a year or two there is going to be one at every other corner here in Southern California. Thus, I would like to paint the stock wheels black to make the car stand out and give it a little bit of an edge. Have any of you guys ever had your stock wheels painted before? About how much would it cost for a decent paint job?

Also, if any of you guys have any Photoshop experience it would be awesome if you guys can paint the stock wheels black on a "modern steel metallic" Sport to see how it would look. Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've painted my stock 09 Civic Coupe rims gloss black and cost me $350. as soon as I get my white '13 Accord Coupe I'll be plasti dipping w Glossifier my stock rims which might cost $100 for 4 cans of black, and one Glossifier

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've painted my stock 09 Civic Coupe rims gloss black and cost me $350. as soon as I get my white '13 Accord Coupe I'll be plasti dipping w Glossifier my stock rims which might cost $100 for 4 cans of black, and one Glossifier
Sounds like a reasonable price assuming the wheels stay looking fresh for a good amount of time. You should definitely post pics of your white on black coupe, im sure its gonna look badass.

WOW! I just did some quick research on Plasti Dip and I can't believe it's that cheap. I thought you meant you were going to pay $100 for each can. I just saw a website selling a "matte finish" kit that includes 4 cans for about $25. :banana:

1 - 20 of 3908 Posts
About this Discussion
3.9K Replies
785 Participants
Dilla
Drive Accord Honda Forums
Drive Accord forum, a community where Honda Accord owners can discuss reviews, service, parts, and share mods.
Full Forum Listing