Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3933 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9th generation Accord OEM / after-market wheel thread.

Please post
  • wheel brand/manufacturer and model
  • wheel specs (size, offset, etc)
  • tire brand and size
  • lowered or not (and by how much)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Gianelle Yerevan
  • 20x8.5 +35
  • 255/35R20 Falken tire
  • stock height

Hey Gang,
A local Honda dealer brought in a all new Accord for a wheel and tire install last night so I thought I would share. They went with a 20x8.5 +35 Gianelle Yerevan in Matte Black with 255/35R20 Falken tire. I was super impressed with all the new feature Honda is bringing to the table. Now to the pics:thmsup:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
It's amazing how much a different set of wheels can change the overall appearance of a car.

Reactions: Merc6

·
Registered
119 Posts
Funny this thread would pop up today. Got a flat tire took it to the dealership and guess what, they scratched the hell out of the rim putting the tire back on it after fixing it. Pretty pissed right now
Free replacement or refinish?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
the 20's look horrible. 20's are just too big, looks like a monster truck.

·
Registered
197 Posts
need to drop it 1.5, then it would look legit

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
nope, a drop isn't gonna fix it for me. 20's are just not proportional for the car

TOO BIG

size does matter

Reactions: taynut

·
4 door Coupe
984 Posts
20s look good on the 9th gen with the rite offset to tuck, then combine with a nice drop!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Loving the new look

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm planning on buying a Sport trim and I really like the stock wheels. However, im sure in about a year or two there is going to be one at every other corner here in Southern California. Thus, I would like to paint the stock wheels black to make the car stand out and give it a little bit of an edge. Have any of you guys ever had your stock wheels painted before? About how much would it cost for a decent paint job?

Also, if any of you guys have any Photoshop experience it would be awesome if you guys can paint the stock wheels black on a "modern steel metallic" Sport to see how it would look. Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've painted my stock 09 Civic Coupe rims gloss black and cost me $350. as soon as I get my white '13 Accord Coupe I'll be plasti dipping w Glossifier my stock rims which might cost $100 for 4 cans of black, and one Glossifier

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've painted my stock 09 Civic Coupe rims gloss black and cost me $350. as soon as I get my white '13 Accord Coupe I'll be plasti dipping w Glossifier my stock rims which might cost $100 for 4 cans of black, and one Glossifier
Sounds like a reasonable price assuming the wheels stay looking fresh for a good amount of time. You should definitely post pics of your white on black coupe, im sure its gonna look badass.

WOW! I just did some quick research on Plasti Dip and I can't believe it's that cheap. I thought you meant you were going to pay $100 for each can. I just saw a website selling a "matte finish" kit that includes 4 cans for about $25. :banana:

1 - 20 of 3933 Posts