Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

3461 - 3480 of 3920 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I actually changed the color and got the all gunmetal one instead. I think you have the 18" ones correct? I ordered the 19x9.5 set.
yup 18s. Very Nice you will not be disappointed, Hubcentric and high quality. Gunmetal was my first choice but after seeing the brushed alum in person and how it pops got me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice lookin' wheels guys. Is there a thread like this for 8th gens? I tried searching and came up with many other threads not like this. If there is, can you link it for me please? thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
yup 18s. Very Nice you will not be disappointed, Hubcentric and high quality. Gunmetal was my first choice but after seeing the brushed alum in person and how it pops got me.
Your car was the one that actually made me choose gunmetal haha I just wanted something different since VMR's are rare on our cars.

I like those in the brushed aluminum as well. Do you guys know how much they weigh?
19"s weigh around 25lbs each I think. I could be wrong though

·
CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
-8th Generation Accord HFP Wheels
-19"x8", +55 offset, 29lbs. ea. +/-
-Nitto NT NeoGen 245/35/19
-Lowered on TEIN Street Basis Coilovers
-PIC#1 & PIC#2 = No Spacers
-PIC#3 & ON = 25mm H&R Trak+ DRM Spacers @ Rears

No Spacers:

25mm H&R Trak+ DRM Spacers @ Rears:

Front:

Rear:

·
Registered
76 Posts

Haven't updated for a minute, but here is my current set up.
InfiniteWerks LS Wheels
19x9.5 +20 Front with 225/35/19
19x10.5 +15 Rear with 235/35/19
All fenders have been rolled and pulled.

·
CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
Haven't updated for a minute, but here is my current set up.
InfiniteWerks LS Wheels
19x9.5 +20 Front with 225/35/19
19x10.5 +15 Rear with 235/35/19
All fenders have been rolled and pulled.
Wow! Keep it going for Showtime!

So, considering moving to a 19".

Here's my amateur photo shop skills. It's an EX-L 6-6, so coming from the 18" sport wheels.

Comments?
Great chop! Not my style, but I like the simplicity...it looks better on a coupe than sedan for sure. Do what you like at the end of the day.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Fitment is on point. You just need to paint that lip and it'll be perfect
Actually the lip is coming off soon, I'm working on a custom bodykit right now!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
So, considering moving to a 19".

Here's my amateur photo shop skills. It's an EX-L 6-6, so coming from the 18" sport wheels.

Comments?
So, those were backordered 90 days. Have now ordered these...FedEx is on the way and should be here Thursday.

19X8.5, +45 on 245/40/19

Of course I'll post real pics next weekend as this is an old pic before the black roof, trunk spoiler and rear window spoiler.

Attachments

3461 - 3480 of 3920 Posts