Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

3861 - 3880 of 3912 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
2018 Accord Sport 19's on 2017 EX-L V6 w/ Honda Sensing Installed

I mounted the 2018 Sport 19s this weekend. Everything fit great and rode great afterwards. Here are some more pics in case anyone else was looking for how they look on a 2017 sedan.

Attachments

·
Saved by Grace
9 Posts
I mounted the 2018 Sport 19s this weekend. Everything fit great and rode great afterwards. Here are some more pics in case anyone else was looking for how they look on a 2017 sedan.
Those look great man. I'm trying to find some pictures of those on a metallic grey car. I've got a 14 with stock suspension, would you mind taking a picture from the side, any running issues and did you use stock tire size? Thanks bud.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those look great man. I'm trying to find some pictures of those on a metallic grey car. I've got a 14 with stock suspension, would you mind taking a picture from the side, any running issues and did you use stock tire size? Thanks bud.
I'm not sure which angle you wanted the shot, so here are the rest of the pics I have. They came with the OEM tires, but not the normal Goodyear Eagle Tourings, they are Michelin Primacy MXM4s, stock size of 235\40\R19. No ride issues, no balance issues, no alignment issues. I don't ever notice the ride being rougher with the lower profile tires.

Attachments

·
Saved by Grace
9 Posts
I'm not sure which angle you wanted the shot, so here are the rest of the pics I have. They came with the OEM tires, but not the normal Goodyear Eagle Tourings, they are Michelin Primacy MXM4s, stock size of 235\40\R19. No ride issues, no balance issues, no alignment issues. I don't ever notice the ride being rougher with the lower profile tires.
Thanks man. Those wheels look so clean.

·
It's just an accord
13 Posts
Staggered wheels + Tein SA
235/40R-19 VREDESTEIN QUATRAC 5 XL on Aodhan LS007 19x8.5+35 Dropped approx 1.6" front
255/35R-19 VREDESTEIN QUATRAC 5 XL on Aodhan LS007 19x9.5+35 Dropped approx 1.3" rear. Slightly rolled rears, no paint chips on the outside (thank god :0 but some minor chipping on inner)

Getting aligned tommorow, pretty aggressive camber, will get straightened out. Tucks nicely in the rear

Didn't expect fronts to poke out as much as they do. My fault for trusting contradictory research and not doing my own measurements. Learn from my mistake, boys. Might get slight camber for the fronts or pull the fenders, we'll see.

Her rear is FAT

Gotta love staggered

Will be getting sport grille installed tommorow morning after the alignment and taking some professional pics. Suspension and wheels installed today, so will take a week or two to settle, in which I'll report back with how much they've settled and what still needs to be done.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Staggered wheels + Tein SA
235/40R-19 VREDESTEIN QUATRAC 5 XL on Aodhan LS007 19x8.5+35 Dropped approx 1.6" front
255/35R-19 VREDESTEIN QUATRAC 5 XL on Aodhan LS007 19x9.5+35 Dropped approx 1.3" rear. Slightly rolled rears, no paint chips on the outside (thank god :0 but some minor chipping on inner)

I have 19x9.0 et35 on 245/40/19 on the front. I'm dropped about 1.5-1.8 inches. I'm riding on -0.5 camber in the front. I have little to no poke. I have 275 in the rear with about -2.5-2.8 camber in the rear. I've had those tires for nearly 2 years and 35,000 miles. My wear is even. However, my toe is set exactly to 0.

Edit: Your car looks incredible, by the way.

·
Justin
34 Posts
Wondering if a 19x9.5 et40 with 235/35R19 would fit on a stock 2013 Accord Coupe?

Guy selling a set of Varrstoen ES4s on Kijiji.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
2016 EX-L
71 Posts
Finally installed my winter rims and tires. No fitment issues at all. The Mazda rims fit nicely, I did use hub centric rings and Honda factory lug nuts. Tires are 225/55r17 fit perfect with no rubbing and the speedometer reads the same as my Garmin GPS.
We have bears and cougars in the yard every year. They haven't broke into the Accord or stole the rims yet...lol

Attachments

·
It's just an accord
13 Posts
11/30/18 update: Front suspension settled even further, probably by another half inch after a few weeks of driving. Rubbing was excessive, so I payed to have it raised up 0.5". She's sitting pretty now, haven't heard a single rub. In Hindsight, I wish I would have went with some +45 offset wheels rather than 35. It's a little too flush and impractical for my driving style and road conditions I endure daily. Here are some more pics of where she sits now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Considering 20" wheels. What is everyone running?

What is everyone running? I am considering 20" wheels but i wanted to see what everyone had for their aftermarket wheels with some different offsets.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Search the forum. There are some members with really nice wheels and near perfect setups.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would have different tire size help ? Like 245/30/20 ?

Avant Garde M510 20x10 +43mm
245/35/R20

Riding static on Megan Racing coilovers, almost tucking rim up front. I keep a forward rake on purpose, so the front of the car sits lower than the rear. The rears don't tuck very much. I think cars look weird when there's more wheel gap in the front than in the rear.

I did not need to roll my rear fenders, but I did have to pull my fronts. I did not want to run crazy camber up front, so I pulled the fronts and just put up with rubbing everywhere. It's been like this since I bought the car new and I've logged about 65k miles on this setup now. All the plastic bits in the inner fender that were in the way have melted off. And all the metal bits are shiny and polished with tire rubber, but it's healthy at this point because all the nonstop rubbing keeps the rust away.

3861 - 3880 of 3912 Posts