Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1221 - 1240 of 1253 Posts

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
14,621 Posts
She had 56 grand on her, yes she dead, ALL GONE NOW. Dead and buried with the twin turbo diesel 10 speed nsx in the azure sky.
Did I miss something? What happened?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
14,621 Posts
607k miles by this evening.

·
14,621 Posts
611k miles.

Have about 1100 to go to get home. Stopped earlier than I wanted to last night for safety reasons.

Reactions: DerekWildstar

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
611k miles.

Have about 1100 to go to get home. Stopped earlier than I wanted to last night for safety reasons.

Is that how far it is from New Hampshire to Pittsburgh?

(laughs, ducks, scampers out of room, stage left)

·
14,621 Posts
Is that how far it is from New Hampshire to Pittsburgh?

(laughs, ducks, scampers out of room, stage left)
That's on the same level for you as going to the jersey shore.

·
Registered
42 Posts
That is amazing to hear of 600k+ miles out of a car. I have a 2010 8th gen with nearly 110k miles and so far it seems like an "old car" but moreso because I've been lazy with washing and waxing the last few years. There's some cosmetic damage and also the interior armrest and side cloth is in bad shape. My previous car (late 90s Ford Explorer) started having major problems by around 95k miles.

·
14,621 Posts
616k miles by tonight.

·
Registered
496 Posts
That is amazing to hear of 600k+ miles out of a car. I have a 2010 8th gen with nearly 110k miles and so far it seems like an "old car" but moreso because I've been lazy with washing and waxing the last few years. There's some cosmetic damage and also the interior armrest and side cloth is in bad shape. My previous car (late 90s Ford Explorer) started having major problems by around 95k miles.
ahhhhh

Come on now :) Treat it right and it will treat you right.

You'll thank yourself down the road if you keep it in good condition now.

There's been Honda Accords that have gone to 999,999....to the very limit of the odometer and keep running. Just gotta treat it right. (Though, these new cars the last 5 years or so with all these electronically controlled stuff...maybe not so easy. But your car isnt one of those)

One example:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That would be a shame if the eco button was on for 100k.:D
He turns it off when he wants to feel like he’s back at Atco Raceway in his 1971 Dodge Challenger 440 R/T, and as soon as he gets his speed fix, turns it back on. 🤣

·
Lowest mileage 9th gen v6 on this forum!!
115 Posts
23190 as of right now. In 8 years.

She's shelved until I get a new timing belt and applicable parts. Aged out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just Crossed 100K this week! on my 2013 EX CVT. Knock on wood no issues except a rear brake dragging the first few years. Just replaced spark plugs and the pcv valve as I was down 1/2 quart last oil change and thats never happened before.

·
Registered
2017 Accord LX 6MT Modern Steel Metallic
100 Posts
How come @stiller fan only picks on me for not driving mine as much? 😈
It's like the kids on the playground. They pick on some kids because they really like them and want to play with them but don't want to admit it to some of their other friends who might think they are not tough enough. :love:

That and he passed your mileage in like the first 2-3 months he owned his so there is some jealousy and reminiscing of the cream puff you are driving.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
It's like the kids on the playground. They pick on some kids because they really like them and want to play with them but don't want to admit it to some of their other friends who might think they are not tough enough. :love:

That and he passed your mileage in like the first 2-3 months he owned his so there is some jealousy and reminiscing of the cream puff you are driving.
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣😂

·
Lowest mileage 9th gen v6 on this forum!!
115 Posts
How come @stiller fan only picks on me for not driving mine as much? 😈
No idea. But I got my old 2003 back. My dad had it for two years. And frankly I prefer the 2003 to the 2013. Everything's simpler, and it just works. I just need to get a replacement OEM radio for it.

1221 - 1240 of 1253 Posts