Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

10761 - 10780 of 10794 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Let me know if you change your mind lol

Nice job btw. I dig that you took the time to cut off the wings to fill the gap
Thanks! I will definitely let you know. But so far so good. No leaks and other issues. It's my first time baking headlights and I'm glad the wife gave me permission to use the oven. YouTube trained me well i guess.
I made sure i had the wing part of the 9.5 grille cut and wrapped because for sure my OCD can't handle that gap. I even deleted the amber side markers too using 3M chrome vinyl wrap.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Honda Enthusiast
2,037 Posts
I just installed the V6 630CCA battery, and the car seems to run better and have smoother power output. Probably all in my mind though.

@jmnral Those lights are awesome. I want to do that on my car, but the failure rate of the DRL strip makes me not want to spend the time and money - even though the DRL strip in my lights have no issues as of yet.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I just installed the V6 630CCA battery, and the car seems to run better and have smoother power output. Probably all in my mind though.

@jmnral Those lights are awesome. I want to do that on my car, but the failure rate of the DRL strip makes me not want to spend the time and money - even though the DRL strip in my lights have no issues as of yet.
I got the 24F AGM battery as well after the Honda crappy battery replacement failed. Definitely better performance with the V6 battery.

I got the Touring headlights used with burnt DRLs. I was able to repair them using the TRS led module fix.

I might do retrofit next time in case this burns too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
8th Gen Believer
3,821 Posts
Since we're on lockdown, I detailed the interior using Lexol leather cleaner and conditioner, and Poorboy's for the dash and doors.

·
new engine, new lease on life
16,980 Posts
Saturday: new air filter.

Today: new wipers.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
BRWNFLSH now
7,427 Posts
Looks like I'll be able to try out the Harbor Freight brake bleeder soon, since I'll have some time off work. Anybody tried it yet?

·
Hello
127 Posts
Rolled 200k kms Runs and drives like new, except a clunking noise I believe in the suspension when cold started/during the winter time only, it goes away when it's warm/warmed up. Also that 3 year old battery dying on me.

Cleaned and re-oiled k&n air filter

added 500ml of oil at 50% oil life

Attachments

·
16,980 Posts

·
Honda Enthusiast
2,037 Posts
Is the larger front bar worth a more difficult install compared to the rear? I’ve got the progress rear already. Still considering doing the V6 front bar on my Sport
I did the RSB first on the soft setting and noticed a great reduction in body roll. The car handled better but still had some lean and understeer. After installing the FSB and setting the RSB on firm, the car handles beyond my expectations for a FWD sedan. Very little roll and the rear will actually move a bit when pushed hard in curves. I have not tested this setup in slippery conditions like a rainy day, but rain is coming.

·
CG2 & CT2
89 Posts
Awesome coupe. Whats the mileage on this beauty?
My coupe just cleared 30,000 miles. I was out of the country a few years back and it sat in storage for a while. I’m glad I kept it since Honda no longer makes the Accord Coupe. I come from a long line of Accord Coupe owners in my family and, hopefully, this one will stay in the family for the many years to come! Thanks for the kind words!

What did you use for the rear diffuser?
I molded the carbon diffuser and under spoiler myself. It was a great learning experience to lay my own carbon and it took a few tries before I got it right. The diffuser and under spoiler was inspired by the MUGEN NSX from BITD.

·
16,980 Posts
My coupe just cleared 30,000 miles. I was out of the country a few years back and it sat in storage for a while. I’m glad I kept it since Honda no longer makes the Accord Coupe. I come from a long line of Accord Coupe owners in my family and, hopefully, this one will stay in the family for the many years to come! Thanks for the kind words!
Military???

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

10761 - 10780 of 10794 Posts