Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

11661 - 11680 of 11727 Posts

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
14,372 Posts
Oil change, tire rotation if needed, and doing some research on dashcams while I wait.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord Sport
82 Posts
Disabled VCM using my new acquired useed Ktuner. Curious to see how it drives tomorrow.
Can someone fill me in or point me to the thread on these KTuners?

The last time I was on here, the k24z and k24w engines couldn’t be tuned. Now they can?!

What did I miss?

2013 CBP Accord Sport Sedan

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Can someone fill me in or point me to the thread on these KTuners?

The last time I was on here, the k24z and k24w engines couldn’t be tuned. Now they can?!

What did I miss?

He used ktuner to disable vcm on a v6 engine. If ur signature is for 13 sport is valid than you do not have vcm. I do not know what benefits you may gain from that tune. I see most people used it to kill vcm on v6 engines, something I'll be looking to do in near future

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord Sport
82 Posts
He used ktuner to disable vcm on a v6 engine. If ur signature is for 13 sport is valid than you do not have vcm. I do not know what benefits you may gain from that tune. I see most people used it to kill vcm on v6 engines, something I'll be looking to do in near future
Ah okay. I was confused. Like wait so we are trying to make HP on CVTs now?! Lol

·
Registered
891 Posts
What exactly do you not like about vinyl wrap out of curiosity?

I know vinyl wrap has a lot of fans, so I'm not judging anyone who goes for that look. If that's someone's thing, that's awesome. To me, however, I prefer the look of actual paint - there's a depth, clarity, and reflection that paint gives that I just don't see in vinyl.

·
CD5 to CR2
236 Posts
I know vinyl wrap has a lot of fans, so I'm not judging anyone who goes for that look. If that's someone's thing, that's awesome. To me, however, I prefer the look of actual paint - there's a depth, clarity, and reflection that paint gives that I just don't see in vinyl.
Of course I would prefer it paint matched. But I don't have the time nor money 😆
$12 and 1 hour of my time isn't too shabby. I know it's not a perfect match, but it's pretty close.
Being easily reversible is a plus as I get bored easily.

Ok, nice job there but how about that garage.
Who doesn't like the look of exposed drywall!?

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord Sport
82 Posts
Of course I would prefer it paint matched. But I don't have the time nor money
$12 and 1 hour of my time isn't too shabby. I know it's not a perfect match, but it's pretty close.
Being easily reversible is a plus as I get bored easily.

Who doesn't like the look of exposed drywall!?

Like these walls? lol

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
14,372 Posts
11661 - 11680 of 11727 Posts