Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

11701 - 11720 of 11727 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord Sport
82 Posts
Installed these eBay switchback LEDs in my rear turn signals:

Installed these LED bulbs in my DRL/High beams. These things are BRIGHT!

NOTE: I will post night shots here later today.

Here are the high beams during the day:

I have switchback LEDs coming for the front turn signals. These currently are the only bulbs (that I can change) that are NOT LED at the moment.

I also took off this heat shield. I am also going to remove the top one. I haven’t decided if I am going to give it a sanding and a fresh coat of silver high-temp paint or if I am going to just leave them off.

I never realized how simple the single header port was. I am curious as to why I have not seen many turbo 9th gens.

I feel like turbo manifolds could easily be fabricated for these cars..

NOTE: I know that the CVTs are trash in terms of power. This is more geared towards our manual engine/transmission option.

2013 CBP Accord Sport Sedan

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord Sport
82 Posts
Installed these slick little paddle extenders I got from (you guessed it)…eBay!!!!

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord Sport
82 Posts
Seriously now looking at steering wheel doesn't that though cross your mind ?
It was the first thing that crossed my mind. I thought about painting them black with the yellow in the “+” and “-“

·
Registered
2016 accord touring
15 Posts
Had torque converter replaced and starter due grinding issues. Both parts are the most updated versions so it should never happen again

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Living in the edge again:
Flipping through radio stations as pulling into gas station by my house, I will survive is on, lmao how appropriate...
That key fob battery light has been on since mid August last year. It actually came on when I started the vehicle to go to the dealership for fuel pump recall and see if they would do trans tab only software portion of it, as I was going to change the oil and trans fluid myself. Did not wanted dealers paws all over my vehicle, touch as less as possible.

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
14,372 Posts
Living in the edge again:
Flipping through radio stations as pulling into gas station by my house, I will survive is on, lmao how appropriate...
That key fob battery light has been on since mid August last year. It actually came on when I started the vehicle to go to the dealership for fuel pump recall and see if they would do trans tab only software portion of it, as I was going to change the oil and trans fluid myself. Did not wanted dealers paws all over my vehicle, touch as less as possible.
View attachment 530350
View attachment 530351
Go 7 miles past 0, and then we can talk....

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord Sport
82 Posts
So this is more or less a “what I plan to do” in the coming days:

Replace PCV valve. My engine is consuming oil and this is the common replaced part to “resolve” the problem.

I am also going to be installing an oil catch can. I figured since these engines were direct port injection, the catch can will remove oil from being deposited into the intake via the PCV which should improve my mpg and overall performance.

Pictures and such to come once everything arrives.

11701 - 11720 of 11727 Posts