Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
12861 - 12880 of 12903 Posts

·
2010 2.4EX
920 Posts
How much of the soda you can add to the gas tank and still have the car run... with soda in its gas tank. :)
I did not pick that up from within the last ten or so posts here.

A lot of 21st century conversation utilizes inferences, something I’m not good at picking up on. That, plus an endless stream of letters strung together - acronyms.

Tick Tock ‘soda in your fuel tank’?

We didn’t have Tick Tock, Fakebook, or Shitter when I was in my teens or twenties. Life was better!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I did not pick that up from within the last ten or so posts here.

A lot of 21st century conversation utilizes inferences, something I’m not good at picking up on. That, plus an endless stream of letters strung together - acronyms.

Tick Tock ‘soda in your fuel tank’?

We didn’t have Tick Tock, Fakebook, or Shitter when I was in my teens or twenties. Life was better!
I am certain that you guys had the shitter in your teens or twenties.

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,206 Posts
Blinker fluid is just SO important, I'm not so sure I'd trust anyone besides the dealer to do it!
we all know that BMW drivers want to be cheap, and never pay for such nonsense.... lol

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,206 Posts
yesterday: oil change and PCV valve replaced.

2-3 weeks ago: oil change and tire rotation

Reactions: DerekWildstar

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
2013 Accord EX-L, 141k miles. Now my nephew's car, but I still get to wrench on it every now and then. Changed out the leaking valve cover gasket and dropped in a new set of plugs. Plugs had 140k miles and look ready to be swapped. Last weekend did 2x CVT fluid drain/fill and coolant flush. Hopefully she's ready for another 14k+ miles!

Does the cam lobe wear look pretty normal for this mileage? No gouges or grooves that I could find.
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system Gas Engineering

Light Gas Motor vehicle Auto part Camshaft

Household hardware Automotive tire Gas Auto part Metal

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Reactions: Dilla

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Drain and filled AtF DW-1, did not replace the drain plug waRsher. I am thinking of running for 100-500 miles and do it again along with the inline filter under battery. Also planning replacing drain plug as I set it on rubbish bin kid with small extension still attached to it and it rolled away, dropped and chipped magnet. Filled it through dipstick orifice, next one probably with be filled through fill plug.

·
Registered
2017 Accord LX 6MT Modern Steel Metallic
244 Posts
Ummm, do not believe I've experienced that yet on a 7th gen 6-6.
Unfortunately for me, not available in the 9th gen sedan (not sure if any gen had it in the sedan), so I have LX sedan with 2.4L, 4 cyl. My old Sonata was the same, you could get the V6 in auto or the 4cyl in auto or 5MT.

The Accord in 6th gear driven normally on highway gets close to 40mpg. In todays fuel prices that is good and much better than my Sonata was.

Doesn't mean that VTEC doesn't get exercised in 1st, 2nd and 3rd if merging to highway speed.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Temporary installed red cover button cover on old OEM traditional light bulb hazard switch, will swap over the switch that has led in it and that's the one that has this cover on it JDM hazard switch.
Vehicle Communication Device Personal luxury car Electronic device Font
Automotive lighting Bumper Gadget Automotive exterior Vehicle door

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,206 Posts
New record set this afternoon!!!

Font Technology Gadget Display device Multimedia

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,206 Posts
12861 - 12880 of 12903 Posts