Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
12881 - 12900 of 12909 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Like I told y'all's before: if you ain't driving at least 85 in my neck of the woods, you ain't keeping up with the flow of the traffic.

Traffic stop: Interstate 271

A total of 13 citations for speeding over 90 mph were issued during a one-week period ending May 10. Those included one issued to a 17-year-old girl who was clocked at 112 mph.

Morning and evening rush hours are a murder scene waiting to happen.
pOpOs really need to get their @$$e$ out there and enforce the set forth speed regime.

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,210 Posts
Like I told y'all's before: if you ain't driving at least 85 in my neck of the woods, you ain't keeping up with the flow of the traffic.

Traffic stop: Interstate 271

A total of 13 citations for speeding over 90 mph were issued during a one-week period ending May 10. Those included one issued to a 17-year-old girl who was clocked at 112 mph.

Morning and evening rush hours are a murder scene waiting to happen.
pOpOs really need to get their @$$e$ out there and enforce the set forth speed regime.
You complain about speeders in NE OH.

Try driving the NJ TP, or any interstate in CT, then report back...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DerekWildstar

·
Registered
2017 Accord LX 6MT Modern Steel Metallic
250 Posts
Try driving the NJ TP, or any interstate in CT, then report back...
I don't find them that bad when I do take some trips (just came home 1 hour ago from CT). NJ definitely has the troopers out there as does CT.

I still think the fastest traffic flowing/speeding recently for me was when I did I-70 through MO.

Side note: Driving through CT back to Long Island. The roads including I-95 are so much better in CT than NY.

·
BRWNFLSH now
6,712 Posts
Back when everything was shut down, the interstates were wide open, and virtually no Police. That part of it was nice. Well, they're back. Got my first ticket in probably 10 years about a month ago (84 in a 70mph). I got a little overconfident after a couple years of any-speed highways.

Reactions: stiller fan

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,210 Posts
New record for range and MPGs!!!!

Average speed on highway: 70mph.
Font Gadget Display device Technology Electronic device

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Had to use the key from keyfob driver 2 to get into the car and start it by performing mumbo jumbo procedure with the fob itself in order to start it. Driver 2 fob was rarely used compared to driver 1 fob.
Conclusion: keyfob battery dies faster if the fob is not used frequently. In about 3 years the battery low indicator comes on dash, in about 4.5 years keyfob battery is dead if not used frequently. Keyfob that is used frequently still kicking fairly strong after 4.5 years. The vehicle is a push to start variety.

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,210 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Oh, I see what you did there. I missed the word "button" and now I am butt of the jokes.

It's ok, I'll call a friend when I'll need a true push to start, that being said, do not drive off too far away.

·
Registered
2017 Accord LX 6MT Modern Steel Metallic
250 Posts
Oh, I see what you did there. I missed the word "button" and now I am butt of the jokes.

It's ok, I'll call a friend when I'll need a true push to start, that being said, do not drive off too far away.
And with the auto tranny, push to start would be difficult.

stiller fan, myself and some others on here still have that option (y)

Reactions: stiller fan

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,210 Posts

It's easy to plan for breakdowns when you only drive 100 miles/year.

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,210 Posts
And with the auto tranny, push to start would be difficult.

stiller fan, myself and some others on here still have that option (y)
We just need to push the others into corporate HQ and demand that they bring back the MT.

Reactions: Cepega

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,210 Posts
I am hurt by that comment.... 100 miles a year. Man that is a one low blow. :cry::mad::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Well, come meet me up in Burlington for some ice cream and a friendly chat.

My treat.

Reactions: Cepega

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,210 Posts
12881 - 12900 of 12909 Posts