Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Accord Sport sedan, 6MT, i bought some used mustang wheels w/like new 215/60/16 Xice2 snows. I believe the wheels are 16x7.5 from a 1999-2004 era mustang V6, it is stamped 16x7.5 30 on the back. I think that is 30 offset, i'm no mustang expert but it searches indicate that is what they came with. 5x114 bolt pattern matches up.

It think the Sport 18s are 18x8 with +55 offset, so if i put that into the offset calculators i get: The outside edge of the wheel will EXTEND an extra 19mm

it looks like there will be room for another 19mm of stickout.

We have had the car for a few days only, and its at my wifes work now, so i can't just bolt one on.

They were worth it for just the tires but if the wheels work too then i'l be really happy. Looks are not important for a few months out of the year.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just threw them on, and they work fine. No hub rings but careful hand tightening should work okay for a few months.

Fits fine, little pushed out but doesn't seem to be a problem.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Looks good. Hopefully it doesn't snow. where are you from?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Utah, it did snow severely so i mounted them up. Nothing special, but got wheels and tires for 350. Full tread depth used michelins and wheels. Could care less how it looks at that price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts