Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Best looking 9th gen so far!!! Love it.... I was already looking for the all red tail light but now I want it. Any idea how to do this?? On my 06 Si it was a pre-cut overlay found on ebay but I don't think it's available for the accord

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks really good, I'm getting my Work Equips built with new lips should have them soon.

The All red tails are killer, I had bought the red film to put on my lights but it didn't match and I scratched the idea. Mind giving me the info where you bought the film because it looks good.

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
Beautiful. Did you use to own a 4th Gen TL or get these from a guy that had them on a 4th Gen TL? I remember these looked incredible on his TL. Looks great on our car too!!

Nice work

ha ha..........get it.......

·
JaeDM
567 Posts
nice ****ing accord

·
Registered
514 Posts
Very clean. Well done.

·
Sexyland's Finest
112 Posts
Wow. I had no idea that the sedan could look so clean. The rear end was a deal breaker for me, but I never imagined the tail lights and chrome blackening could do so much for this car.

Great job. Care to share details on the tail lights?

Rims look good too. I find most sunken-style rims look good on the new Accords.

·
Formerly 00Accord4cyl
80 Posts
I really like your accord, but I honestly do not like the all red tails. It just makes the rear look weird to me, almost cheaper looking. I love the wheels, what brand are they?

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Im interested in the Lower valance LEDs.

Did I miss a post on those?

Jay

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Wanda Honda
458 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
looks like a lexus!! it's beautiful

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks really good, I'm getting my Work Equips built with new lips should have them soon.

The All red tails are killer, I had bought the red film to put on my lights but it didn't match and I scratched the idea. Mind giving me the info where you bought the film because it looks good.
work equips nice! Post some pics once you get them back on,I got the red tint overlays at lamin-x

Nice look'n ride!
thanks

Car looks great..what are your wheels specs and tire sizes?
20x9 all around no need for a staggered setup,et 35F 24R on toyos 225/35

damn that looks clean. whats the specs on the wheels?
20x9 et 35f 24R A-disk O-disk in the rear

I really like your accord, but I honestly do not like the all red tails. It just makes the rear look weird to me, almost cheaper looking. I love the wheels, what brand are they?
work wheels

1 - 20 of 35 Posts