Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have tried searching but seem to be the one that is a bit puzzling. OK here is what I have done so far.I had a problem with the clutch not engaging and so I checked the pressure in the system and it seemed to have leaked out and so i put in a can of inter dynamics leak sealer after vaccuming the system and it worked for a day and was empty again. So I checked everything visually but not luck so I decided to check the evaporator and so opened the unit and took the evaporator out and replaced it as i already had one. After that I vaccumed the system and refilled it and put a uv dye in it and now the system comes on but still has a problem as the pressure is there on the low side 50 and the high side pipe coming out of the condensor to the compressor is hot but there is no cold air. hope somebody can help me figure out the problem please....thanks

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Could be the leak sealer plugged up something internally or the freon charge is not correct. How much did you put in? Your really need both high side and low side readings to trouble shoot AC problems.
Best thing I can recommend is to take it to a pro and get a diagnosis.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts