Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, so I have a problem with the ABS-light and handbrake-light. First the ABS-light turned on like 3 weeks ago, and few days ago the handbrake light on the dashboard turned on too, and stays turned on even when I lower the handbreak handle. I changed all the ABS-sensors, and the ABS-light is still on, so that didn't help, I filled up the brake fluid to the max, so that shouldn't be the problem either. So then I figured that maybe the ABS-modulator is the problem, so I tested that by taking the power cable off from the ABS-modulator, so the handbrake light turned off when I lowered the handbrake handle, but ABS-light remained on (naturally). And when I plugged the cable back to the ABS-modulator, the handbrake light remained on when I lowered the handbrake handle, so could that indicate that the ABS-modulator is the problem? Yeah and I took my accord to the tester, which said that every single ABS-sensor is faulty, even tho I changed them all, so that too made me think that the ABS-modulator is the problem. Thanks in advance, all the help is greatly appreciated :). My english ain't fluent, but hope you guys understand.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts