Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I got in my car and started her up, and all 3 of my breaking system lights stayed on. the ABS, TCS, and the /!\ lights. I am baffled about this. I had no warning that anything was going wrong. So now I have no ABS system or TCS system. What could be wrong. I can not find this specific problem. The car is a 2003 Accord EX V6 with 120,700 miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
7,848 Posts
Welcome to DA!

Braking system, not Breaking system. ;-)

It could be a wheel speed sensor, did you turn off the engine and try again? You can also disconnect the battery for and reconnect to see if that resets the system.

Also, have a read on the this thread, you can find it by searching "ABS TCS" from the Search button near top of the page and select 7th Gen forum . TSC and Brake Light On

Otherwise you will have to get the diagnostic code(s) read by a shop with the right equipment, then determine the course of diagnostic action.

Lastly, I seem to recall a weak(er) battery could cause this, but don't hold me to that one without getting the battery checked out properly through load-testing.

·
I <3 My Honda
3,245 Posts
You can also double check and recalibrate / set your brake light switch...ensure that the switch is being fully depressed with the brake pedal resting and fully disengaged when you apply pressure to the brakes.

·
Doing trumps "I've read".
110 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts