Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I've '14 Sedan Sport Touring. Checked online and forums before opening the post, but couldnt see a solution. I've this "ACC & FCW Cannot Operate: Radar Obstructed" light. Suggestions mainly say "clean the radar", but as far as I can tell it's clean, so can't see what exactly is obstructing. Please see attached images. Thanks for any suggestions.
20210323_184440.jpg 20210407_125814.jpg 20210407_125836.jpg 20210407_125840.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome to the forum;

first off what your model, are you the original owner, how many miles, what has happened before the light came on if you can remember;

I have 17 Accord EXL with sensing but mine's got flat square box in the front of radar sensing not like yours, a comb grill to the right; it may be replaced a while back so that interferes with the radar; maybe to remove the comb grill and try the sensing

also, try to reset all the settings to the manufacturing defaults in the maintenance mode

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have this problem with this 10th gen when it snows. There's ferrous material on the radar. Blast it with windex and wipe it dry. I never had this issue with my 9th gen though. Reset it with the battery disconnecting and reconnecting when the car is off too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts