Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

馃尨馃槑馃尨
Soon, 2023 Accord Touring Hybrid
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, weird question but how good is the Accord's AC relative to other cars you may have owned? Scale of 1-10 is fine. I live in FL and a good AC is actually a big part of my car buying decisions. I'm hoping to have a new 2023 Touring Hybrid here in the next monthish if I can find one. I have a connecton that may be able to get me one direct shipped to my house so I won't be test driving and checking it out much ahead of time.

Thanks.

V6 Supremacist 馃槑
Victus - 2012 Honda Accord (EX-L V6)
Depends what you're used to. An r1234yf system in new vehicles isn't going to cool as well as an r134a system in an older vehicle.

Registered
The A/C in my '22 Hybrid seems to work better than my '17 Touring V6 did. Not sure if the electric compressor is just more efficient or what but there's definitely a difference. Hopefully this holds true for the 11th Gen.

馃尨馃槑馃尨
Soon, 2023 Accord Touring Hybrid
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have a c300 and compared to our accord its not as cool, Benz being a 8 and the Honda being a 6.
I can鈥檛 imagine an AC being much better than the C300鈥檚. It literally goes ice cold in under a minute and I often have to turn up the temp until the temp evens out in the car. What year is your Accord? I鈥檒l take a 6 relative to that icey C300 AC鈥ol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts