Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 9th Gen Accord is sitting on bags at the moment and it recently started having problems with alignment. I really don’t drive the car having it bought at 32K miles and now having 55k miles on it for 4 years now. The alignment sheet I showing everything good except the caster, Ive also noticed that the right side is higher then the left but I think it’s maybe just my fenders being rolled and pulled more on the left. If anyone can help thanks!
Font Material property Diagram Rectangle Plan
p

·
Registered
113 Posts
Try a different alignment shop and see if the readings are the same.
From what I recall, its not uncommon for vehicles to have slightly different caster (~.5 degree) from left to right, I believe to compensate for the crown some roads have.
I would check your suspension components, sometimes when you slam cars the rubber bushings can tear or bind up & wear prematurely.

·
2010 2.4EX
727 Posts
So my 9th Gen Accord is sitting on bags at the moment and it recently started having problems with alignment. I really don’t drive the car having it bought at 32K miles and now having 55k miles on it for 4 years now. The alignment sheet I showing everything good except the caster, Ive also noticed that the right side is higher then the left but I think it’s maybe just my fenders being rolled and pulled more on the left. If anyone can help thanks! View attachment 534051 p
You have more caster angle on the left, meaning the car should pull slightly to the side with less caster angle(in this case to the right)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts