1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
213 Posts
cool find, but after getting everything painted i think it would probably cost around the same as going with the oem kit. also the aftermarket stuff generally doesn't fit as well as oem

·
Streets Nightmare
75 Posts
I post the same topic and no one showed me any response. I did some emails back and forth with a ebay seller and I decided to not waste my time and money. A lot of reviews said that the part came broke or bent and they had to fix it. Many said they had to cut to make it work.the hardware wasnt included and the install was mostly 3M tape and glue. it came primed but like noted, you are going to have to paint it or wrap it and the color wasnt going match like a painted oem job. I told myself that this time around im not going to cheap out anything on my new car because want it to last longer then a couple of years

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I post the same topic and no one showed me any response. I did some emails back and forth with a ebay seller and I decided to not waste my time and money. A lot of reviews said that the part came broke or bent and they had to fix it. Many said they had to cut to make it work.the hardware wasnt included and the install was mostly 3M tape and glue. it came primed but like noted, you are going to have to paint it or wrap it and the color wasnt going match like a painted oem job. I told myself that this time around im not going to cheap out anything on my new car because want it to last longer then a couple of years
oem is the way to go

·
Registered
12 Posts
OEM is the way to go for sure. I cant find sides and rear spoilers in nighthawk black. Dealer tells me its been discontinued. Does anyone know a place that would have them?
Please help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts