Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys:

I have a 2010 Accord Coupe, I want to purchase an Oem spoilder to istall.

I m not a Car guy, which way is the best way to have someone install it?

does the regular car shop do it or i have to go bcak to the dealer?

any good place? i m in Connecticut.

·
In Reverse
662 Posts
What's a spoilder? IF you mean spoiler, click the "8thgen help for all new comers", and you can find a bunch of links that sell the spoiler. I'm hopping you mean the spoiler for the trunk?

·
Registered
594 Posts
The best way to have someone install it is to have the "spoileder" and bring it to your dealer and tell them what you wanna do it with,that would be my best bet:thmsup:

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Anywhere near NJ? I can show you how to install, it’s simple. Believe me, when I first started playing around with cars and bikes I was afraid, really afraid. You need to learn somehow and a spoiler really would be an excellent first start. Obviously practice makes perfect, but I do understand you have a new car and don’t want to mess anything up. My suggestion would be to read, read, read, and then read some more. Watch DIY videos on youtube or collegehillshonda.com or wherever. Then go out and by some basic tools. Start out with small things and hopefully have someone there that can help you. Before you know it, you will be replacing tranny’s (OK, maybe a bit far, but you get the point) :thmsup:

If you really don’t want to learn, I would suggest a local body shop over the dealer. They are usually cheaper and you can pay cash (if ya know what I mean)

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Oh, just saw you are in Connecticut. Maybe plan B :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts