Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! New member here! I'm curious on what others did to their Accord LX's.

I currently own a 2016 Accord LX and I really regret not putting the extra cash for the Sport so it pretty plain to me and I need some ideas on what to do with it.

So far, I'm planning to add in a LED DRL strip (if possible), fog lights, and maybe a little deck spoiler just to spice things up.

·
Rollin in FL
1,144 Posts
Hey everybody! New member here! I'm curious on what others did to their Accord LX's.

I currently own a 2016 Accord LX and I really regret not putting the extra cash for the Sport so it pretty plain to me and I need some ideas on what to do with it.

So far, I'm planning to add in a LED DRL strip (if possible), fog lights, and maybe a little deck spoiler just to spice things up.
Welcome to the forum! If you are into turbo's, you should do that install, also I would recommend an audio upgrade if you desire for more bass and quality over the stock system. Also, get some rims for your ride, as it will make it more stylish than stock rims.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I had a 2016 LX for a year and it was a great car! It was my first brand new car and it will always have a special place in my heart because of that. I had Honda factory remote start installed in December and had the windows tinted and mudflaps added shortly after I purchased it in March 2016. Had I kept it longer I was looking into a speaker upgrade since Honda's stock audio system is one of the worst in the industry.

Attachments

·
CVT
1,118 Posts

Depending on your budget, you might want to consider OEM Lip Style Body Kit. You can also considering installing plug & play LED low beams as well.

·
2016 Accord LX
40 Posts
First and foremost get the 17 inch EX wheels with some good rubber - the OEM LX tires are really lame. I went with BFGOODRICH Comp2 A/S's which enormously improved the driving experience.

See my signature below for useful trim updates and brighter low beams. 40% window tint is next for our LX.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2015 honda accord lx. I've tinted the windows all the way around with limo tint and even front visor with limo on it as well. I just bought some LED high beams and LED low beams. And I also got the light that goes into the "LED REFLECTOR strip". Not a bad way to try and get sport features without the sport price. At least for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2015 honda accord lx. I've tinted the windows all the way around with limo tint and even front visor with limo on it as well. I just bought some LED high beams and LED low beams. And I also got the light that goes into the "LED REFLECTOR strip". Not a bad way to try and get sport features without the sport price. At least for me.
Cool mods what light did you use for the reflectors?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts