·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I like Enkei EKM3’s a lot! Wish they made a 19” but either way nice :thmsup:

·
Registered
166 Posts
stock suspension on V6 coupe 18'' wheels

Was just about to post my sedan with the 18" coupe wheels, but the OP's got PPM like yours, so what's the point...

I love these wheels, and I think the sedans should have came from the factory with these IMO. The upgrade from my LX-P's 16s to the 18s noticeably improved the car's handling characteristics...

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
I like Enkei EKM3’s a lot! Wish they made a 19” but either way nice :thmsup:
Thanks brother. :D

Was just about to post my sedan with the 18" coupe wheels, but the OP's got PPM like yours, so what's the point...

I love these wheels, and I think the sedans should have came from the factory with these IMO. The upgrade from my LX-P's 16s to the 18s noticeably improved the car's handling characteristics...
I could not agree more. The 10 coupe 18's should have come on the sedans as well. They're one of the nicest (IMHO) OE factory wheel out there today. I actually hunted long & hard for a set of these before I got my Enkei's. Either one is a win-win in my eyes!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thanks brother. :D

I could not agree more. The 10 coupe 18's should have come on the sedans as well. They're one of the nicest (IMHO) OE factory wheel out there today. I actually hunted long & hard for a set of these before I got my Enkei's. Either one is a win-win in my eyes!
Where did you get the lower grill piece and the roof spoiler?

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
Enkei EKM3's in "Hyper Silver" 18x8 +40mm offset. Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 234/45ZR18. Stock suspension (with the exception of a 17mm TSX RSB.) :D

Car looks really good. I totally spaced out that I left my black grill craft lower grill in the basement of my parents house probably close to 6 months ago. I have to install that and soon, looks great on your car.

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
Thanks Nick. I'm really loving this car after all the work getting it where I wanted it. Turned out to be a class act for sure. I almost went black on the GrillCraft, but decided silver at the last minute. Either way it looks great. GrillCraft is top notch stuff!

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
I think the silver looks good on your color, awesome camera by the way, the flakes in your paint is blinging in every photo. The grill seemed very quality, I can't believe I've forgot about that. Just spaced it when I moved out with my fiance'. Did you mount it with the screws and drill the bumper or zip tie it in? I have to take my bumper off for the 4th time in a little over a week when I get my replacement fog on wednesday planning on putting the grill in then. Appologies for sidetracking the thread.

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
Again, thanks my friend. Most of those pics posted are with the 7D & EF-S 17-55/2.8 IS (the unofficial "L" glass in the EF-S line,) and processed with Topaz Adjust "specify" filter in PS. A bit over the top but I really like the effect.

I zipped tied mine on, as I really didn't want to pull the bumper cover. Five are hidden behind the license plate holder (which needs modified as well) and two that show if you look real hard. I'm happy with it as is, and I'm PICKY as can be.

Apologize as well for thread derail.

·
Registered
59 Posts
MackDaddy, I think yours is the best looking sedan that I have seen so far. You have done a fabulous job. I love the wheels. What color is the car. It seems to be some sort of blue.

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
Thanks BluePearl. RiceRocket is right.. HDR effect in some of the pics gives off a "fusion blast" of color to the PMM. But it's fairly accurate in color, as PMM is full of metallic color that explodes in direct sunlight. The first and third pics are normal exposures that give the true color of the car.

Another few shots, with normal exposure:

·
Registered
252 Posts
my old work emotion cr kai on stock suspension

·
Registered
19 Posts
18 inch wheels

I wanted to know if I put 18's on my lx-p do I have to update suspension for alignment reasons.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts