Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
twitter.com/jammm0nit
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, my name is Jamm, some of you may already know me from v6p but here is my 07 accord coupe ex-l. Got the car about 3 years ago and since then burnt a whole in my wallet to have her looking the way she looks right now.

on to the pics: :thmsup:

I don't have a pic of her when i got her but here is a pic i found on google of how she exactly looked coming out the lot. Pinstripes and everything.

first thing i did was removed the pinstripes and later on added HIDs and changed the interior lights

Next thing i did was bought front and rear lip. AIT roof spoiler and did the TSX side mirror mod. ebay foglights and the window deflector. i also had the tein springs. (not in any specific order)

i also swapped my 6-disc radio for the navi.

the BF got me an exhaust system. dont know how to spell the name lol

picked up a set of 08 v6 rims and wrapped in nankang tires.

recently slapped on FF type 2 coilovers and wicked rear camber

How she is looking and sitting as of now.

·
07 Honda Accord EX-L V6
310 Posts
HIDs in a reflector......

·
Registered
71 Posts
My 6 disk is dead but the radio still works. So my question, how much and how hard was the navi swap? I've got the same rims on my 05 6-6. Hope to do the 07 rear swap soon! Other then that awesome ride!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Nice car! :thmsup:

What is the cell phone holder that you have that attaches to the vent?

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey man love the 8th gen rims on a black coupe! also how do you like the hids in the stock headlights? ive been thinking of getting some just cause you can never have too bright headlights! and last thing how do you like those tires? ive been seeing them around where i live quite a bit and they seem to be the cheapest tire around but they also look like a good tire! how are they in rain and just all around? thanks love the car!

·
Registered
254 Posts
looking great! and as mentioned above how much wrk was the navi swap?

·
I <3 My Honda
3,916 Posts
As I've always told you on V6P, Jamm, our cars could be sisters! :thumbsup: I wish we weren't 3k miles apart - would love to do a photo shoot of them together!

·
twitter.com/jammm0nit
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey man love the 8th gen rims on a black coupe! also how do you like the hids in the stock headlights? ive been thinking of getting some just cause you can never have too bright headlights! and last thing how do you like those tires? ive been seeing them around where i live quite a bit and they seem to be the cheapest tire around but they also look like a good tire! how are they in rain and just all around? thanks love the car!
I'm not really fond of the HIDs but i just needed brighter lights. I'm planning on doing retrofit mod on some headlights soon. I just recently got the rims with tires && it has not rain in Cali recently so have not truly tested it on different weathers but so far I'm liking it.

@ z: lol I wish. The money to do that swap && time. I wish I just got a 6 speed. Would have made life easier haha

@ Ben: ikr?! Lol fly your car over to Cali so we can do a shoot !

@ Kennyd: I can't fully quote you the right price since I got the navi && sub display for free but I got the entire wiring harness from Martin, for $300. I think some people spent almost $1,000 on the whole swap. But don't quote me on that since I am unsure. It was a self explanatory install since Martin gave me instructions to which wire to install.

Nice car! :thmsup:

What is the cell phone holder that you have that attaches to the vent?
It's just a cell phone holder for my iPhone. That I got for $3 on eBay.

@marceloleon: I plan to do the retrofits soon. Hopefully.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have the same setup, F&F1's and rear camber.

My stock rims are all corroded where the clear coat chipped off.

I need to find a set of stock rims like yours.

·
Legitimate hack
1,649 Posts
@ z: lol I wish. The money to do that swap && time. I wish I just got a 6 speed. Would have made life easier haha
Haha! I'm just messing with ya Jamm! The ride does look smexy. You get an alignment yet?

·
Legitimate hack
1,649 Posts
Hit up Firestone and go for the lifetime alignment deal (if they still have it). Its the best $120 I've spent and I've gotten at least a dozen alignments since I bought it in late 2010.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Hit up Firestone and go for the lifetime alignment deal (if they still have it). Its the best $120 I've spent and I've gotten at least a dozen alignments since I bought it in late 2010.
I've always put this off whenever they asked me to purchase it. After a few alignments I would buy it then end up selling or wrecking the car shortly after. :dunno:

Not sure if it's a bad luck thing since I don't believe in luck but I don't know if I'd buy it again.

·
Legitimate hack
1,649 Posts
I've always put this off whenever they asked me to purchase it. After a few alignments I would buy it then end up selling or wrecking the car shortly after. :dunno:

Not sure if it's a bad luck thing since I don't believe in luck but I don't know if I'd buy it again.
Sounds like bad luck to me. No other way of explaining it. I bought it because I knew I'd have the car longer than 4 years (which I have) and it already paid for itself multiple times over.

·
twitter.com/jammm0nit
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What?? No way I was planning on doing my alignment from my dads friend for $70 but I think this deal is waaaay better. Thanks for the heads up !

1 - 20 of 107 Posts