Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Legitimate hack
1,649 Posts
yea I'm pullin the trigger. just waiting for a response. btw crackerteg how do you like your coils how do they ride? Sorry for the mini Hi-jack I'll be done after this question
They ride pretty good. I've had them for over 20k. Can't complain.

·
Fear The Turtle!
2,166 Posts
Accord looks great, keep it up...

IDK if that's you or not next to the Accord, but that person must have an easy time getting in and out of such a low vehicle...I'm 6'4 and have enough trouble with my stock height accord, I can't imagine a car any lower...

·
Registered
59 Posts
HNNGGHHH lovely car, im doing little things at a time, mostly just fixing up and tuning it. but one day my car will be something i can show off, this is a nice thread to look for inspiration :D did you ever get new rims?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Absolutely fantastic car!! Excellent taste in modifications :thmsup: :yes:!

·
twitter.com/jammm0nit
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
HNNGGHHH lovely car, im doing little things at a time, mostly just fixing up and tuning it. but one day my car will be something i can show off, this is a nice thread to look for inspiration :D did you ever get new rims?
thanks and no. no rims as of right now. starting the nursing program so money is tight for me.
Nice car!!! May I ask you where you get the front and rear lip, the navigation???
thanks. i had the body shop order me my rear lip because it was in an accident. the front used to be an 06-07 lip but i sold that and bought the 03-05 online. forgot the site however.

Absolutely fantastic car!! Excellent taste in modifications :thmsup: :yes:!
thankyou :thmsup:

·
6,322 Posts
Have you polished the paint lately? I'd focus on that a little bit. I thought I saw some swirls/spider webbing in one of the pictures. :thmsup:

·
twitter.com/jammm0nit
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Have you polished the paint lately? I'd focus on that a little bit. I thought I saw some swirls/spider webbing in one of the pictures. :thmsup:
yeah i know its so sad. its basically on a lot of portions of the car lol. but no time to do it with school and all. but ill try to find some time to get it done and update pictures :thmsup:

·
03-SSM-AV6-6MT
1,018 Posts
Car looks great, I love the headlights.

·
Fear The Turtle!
2,166 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
That's just gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hands on a set of those V6 18" wheels.

·
I <3 My Honda
3,916 Posts
Jammy: My twin's lookin' sexy as eva! We even match down to our tassels hanging off the mirror! LOL btw, my retros look awesome on her. I see you swapped the lenses back to chrome (good choice as mine were painted GP lol) You did such a great job at buffing them up to make them look like squeaky-clean glass. Motivation for me to really get down and detail my exterior. (Pic Request: More side views of your HFP skirts :D)

@ NightFire: Where are you located? I have the 18" V6 coupe wheels wrapped in Conti DWS (5-6/32nd tread left). I wasn't planning on selling them but never know...could be persuaded if the offer's right. :yes:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Jammy: My twin's lookin' sexy as eva! We even match down to our tassels hanging off the mirror! LOL btw, my retros look awesome on her. I see you swapped the lenses back to chrome (good choice as mine were painted GP lol) You did such a great job at buffing them up to make them look like squeaky-clean glass. Motivation for me to really get down and detail my exterior. (Pic Request: More side views of your HFP skirts :D)

@ NightFire: Where are you located? I have the 18" V6 coupe wheels wrapped in Conti DWS (5-6/32nd tread left). I wasn't planning on selling them but never know...could be persuaded if the offer's right. :yes:
Well, I'm in Dominican Republic :( . I just found a dude at the local classifieds selling for $600 wrapped in new tires, he's willing to trade also. Hopefully this will be my chance.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts