Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get some new rims and tires on my black Honda Accord Sport 2015

I was wanting chrome rims but they just look to ghetto to me. I am leaning towards the Ace Alloy Mesh 7 in Hyper Silver.

not sure how to include pics so here is a link to the rim

20x8.5 Ace Alloy Mesh-7 Hypersilver w/ Machined Face Wheels

I have seen many similar rims I don't want a lip on them.

My question does anyone have 19's or 20's on your accord?

Before I spend the $ I want to see some pics of them on an accord or if you recommend something else in the price range under $400 pc with pics?

Also how easy is it to take care of the hyper silver rims? Will they last etc?

I went through the huge wheel post on here thats where I found them.

looking at more pics I am leaning towards the Ace Alloy Convex in HyperSilver seen a few pics on older cars.

Anyone have them or similar on a Sport or Black Sedan?

·
Leenacoupe
2016 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan
90 Posts
Looking to get some new rims and tires on my black Honda Accord Sport 2015

I was wanting chrome rims but they just look to ghetto to me. I am leaning towards the Ace Alloy Mesh 7 in Hyper Silver.

not sure how to include pics so here is a link to the rim

20x8.5 Ace Alloy Mesh-7 Hypersilver w/ Machined Face Wheels

I have seen many similar rims I don't want a lip on them.

My question does anyone have 19's or 20's on your accord?

Before I spend the $ I want to see some pics of them on an accord or if you recommend something else in the price range under $400 pc with pics?

Also how easy is it to take care of the hyper silver rims? Will they last etc?

I went through the huge wheel post on here thats where I found them.

looking at more pics I am leaning towards the Ace Alloy Convex in HyperSilver seen a few pics on older cars.

Anyone have them or similar on a Sport or Black Sedan?
Their wheels have clear coat on them. So as long as you clean them with some soap and water you should be good. They also have a warranty for their finishes. Is your car lowered at all?

·
Blow The Carbon Out
190 Posts
Avant Garde makes wheels that look very similar to these as well. I believe TSW does too

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I just got them put on yesterday only pics I have so far not the best.

20" x 8.5" Ace Alloy Convex Hypersilver w/ machined finished edge.

The car is stock and needs to be lowered in my opinion sits to high especially in the front.

If anyone has a recommendations for springs I would like no more than an inch and a half drop. Don't want to do coilovers just good springs for a clean look.

Any help would be great.

UPDATE:

I went ahead and purchased H & R Sport Lowering Springs, I am just a little worried that the tire may rub?

I have seen it on a bunch of the same cars so I am hoping it will work. I measured from the tire to the wheel well and its at 2" currently so a 1.5" drop will leave half an inch.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Those look good. You won't have any rubbing. I like how they look on the black sedan. I need to put my other set on the wife's car now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So I just got them put on yesterday only pics I have so far not the best.

20" x 8.5" Ace Alloy Convex Hypersilver w/ machined finished edge.

The car is stock and needs to be lowered in my opinion sits to high especially in the front.

If anyone has a recommendations for springs I would like no more than an inch and a half drop. Don't want to do coilovers just good springs for a clean look.

Any help would be great.
reminds me of the lexus is250 rims. i like em but why didnt you go with the mesh rims you originally were going to get?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Long time reader here. First post. My Ace Alloy Mesh 7 wheels in HyperSilver and Eibach Pro Kit are getting installed next week and I'll post pics when complete. I went with
19 X 8.5 with 45 offset. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts