Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Moly. After a few months of ownership of my Accord I finally discovered I could horizontally move the cover of my center console to my preference. :thmsup:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Holy Moly. After a few months of ownership of my Accord I finally discovered I could horizontally move the cover of my center console to my preference. :thmsup:
the women at the dealership told me that. I was like ooooooo. My girl friend likes to push it back so she can put her ipod in there thats plugged into the aux jack and i hate it cuz i rest my elbow on it when i drive with it fully extended. the dealer also told me a way to never forget how to do the gas door... you lift your trunk to open it (pull it to open the trunk)... and you have to push you car if you run out of gas (push it to open the door) :thmsup:

·
'09 Accord Coupe EX-L 6-6
376 Posts
the dealer also told me a way to never forget how to do the gas door... you lift your trunk to open it (pull it to open the trunk)... and you have to push you car if you run out of gas (push it to open the door) :thmsup:
Haha nice tip :thmsup:

·
.Net developer
156 Posts
did you know u could also double click the unlock button on your key and all the windows roll down? :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
did you know u could also double click the unlock button on your key and all the windows roll down? :)
its actually press it 3 times and the 3rd time you hold it it will roll them down... if youve gotten out of your car and you put the key in the key hole and turn it to lock it 3 times and if you hold it on the 3rd turn it will roll them up :thmsup:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Good tips!

It took me like 2 or 3 mos to figure out the center arm rest moves also!

·
Registered
458 Posts
It took me at least a month to notice the sliding center console lid.

its actually press it 3 times and the 3rd time you hold it it will roll them down... if youve gotten out of your car and you put the key in the key hole and turn it to lock it 3 times and if you hold it on the 3rd turn it will roll them up :thmsup:
If I remember correctly, you can hold the button as long as you want depending on how far you want them to go down.

And since we're talking about door locks....If the doors are locked, and the window is down, you cannot just reach into the window and hit the power unlock switch, or the panic horn will start yelling.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I took awhile to find the armrest slides too. One day I rested my right forearm on it while pushing forward for something. Before I knew it the thing slid forward. I thought my 230lb a$$ broke it. :D

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
the women at the dealership told me that. I was like ooooooo. My girl friend likes to push it back so she can put her ipod in there thats plugged into the aux jack and i hate it cuz i rest my elbow on it when i drive with it fully extended. the dealer also told me a way to never forget how to do the gas door... you lift your trunk to open it (pull it to open the trunk)... and you have to push you car if you run out of gas (push it to open the door) :thmsup:
OMG that’s awesome! I’m never gonna open my trunk at the gas station again. Seriously, it was really becoming a problem for me :paranoid: thanks :thmsup:

·
Banned
885 Posts
it opens the sunroof, too, if you have one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts