Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,
So my parents agreed to purchased a AEM V2 CAI for my 19th birthday. I am pumped!! :banana:
Here is my dilemma:
I need to know where to purchase the V2 for the lowest possible price. I looked on Prostreetonline.com, which I have been told is where you can get them for the cheapest possible price, but it only lists the part fitting the 2003-2005 Accords, and I have a 2006. I'm not sure if there is any difference, so was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions.
Thanks,
Chipperf

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The engine from the V6 are the same from 2003-2005 and 2006-2007?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, the AEM V2 CAI is good for the 3.0L V6 from 2003-2007. Have fun. I put it on my car and I love the sound and extra performance.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NCHondaman -
Is it worth the $300 spend on it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
NCHondaman -
Is it worth the $300 spend on it?
I thought so. It gave my car a nice sound, gave it a little extra pop when I hit the gas. Plus, no filters to replace. Cleaned my filter for the first time after about 25,000 miles in some soapy water and just let it air dry.

I doubt you'll be disappointed with this product. Of course, you have to be careful. It was my first mod, and $3,000+ later I've done borla exhaust, Jpipe, precat deletes, suspension, wheels and tires, stainless steel brake lines, and fog lights. It's addicting, but worth it and a lot of fun

1 - 8 of 8 Posts