Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
After careful consideration, I've decided to say go elsewhere. After dealing with the likes of this forum, I personally didn't think that the accord or honda in general was the way for me to go. Especially after dealing with the childish, and subsequent * behavior I've experienced here. I'm sure all of you are not in this boat, but oh well. Nonetheless, it's been a turnoff on so many levels that I don't want the accord, and may never consider buying a Honda again. I cannot understand the sheer arrogance of some of your members and why they feel somewhat superior to anyone. So I say to them *. I'm a new owner of a 2014 (whatever you want to fill in here), and am extremely happy. I hope you all enjoy the Accord experience, and I never plan to visit this forum ever again. :wave:

·
Registered
462 Posts
What the heck did I miss?:dunno::scratch:

·
Registered
288 Posts
It's 2014. It's the Internet. Wherever you go on the interwebz there will be sarcasm and trolling.

But for that to turn you off to a car and manufacturer as a whole?

C'mon son.

·
It's a Coupe or nothing
213 Posts
After careful consideration, I've decided to say go elsewhere. After dealing with the likes of this forum, I personally didn't think that the accord or honda in general was the way for me to go. Especially after dealing with the childish, and subsequent * behavior I've experienced here. I'm sure all of you are not in this boat, but oh well. Nonetheless, it's been a turnoff on so many levels that I don't want the accord, and may never consider buying a Honda again. I cannot understand the sheer arrogance of some of your members and why they feel somewhat superior to anyone. So I say to them *. I'm a new owner of a 2014 (whatever you want to fill in here), and am extremely happy. I hope you all enjoy the Accord experience, and I never plan to visit this forum ever again. :wave:
Mommy probable couldn't afford the accord he wanted. :wave:

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think he's trolling

...because who in their right mind decides not to buy a car because they don't like a few people on an internet forum?

P.S. I'm new here, just bought a 2014 EX-L and the only influence this forum had on me was to improve my purchasing experience (previously posted advice about warranty and pricing) and to give me some insight into how the car behaves.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Oh, yeah I just saw his past posts. Now I remember he was the pompous a$$ who said he produced everybody's music. Dude, and you say we are childish! Wow, I'm at a loss for words.

·
Banned
13,101 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Are you upset about the speakers thread? :dunno:

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, yeah I just saw his past posts. Now I remember he was the pompous a$$ who said he produced everybody's music. Dude, and you say we are childish! Wow, I'm at a loss for words.
Just because you're incapable of believing anything of that nature (someone actually producing or writing for the music industry) doesn't mean anything. I was never pompous. I told you the truth, and gave my honest opinion. The problem was, none of you have the mental dexterity to understand things like this. Either way, I'm done. I'm happy, and I've moved on. I'm not going to argue with anyone. And yes, this forum did give me a sample of the type of people that drive this car, and honestly, it's not that serious. I'm not going to bash the car or the brand. People spend their money the way they want to. Nonetheless, I won't return here after this post. I just decided to check back to see if anyone would bash me, and of course in true fashion; there you have it. Good bye.

·
Registered
924 Posts
buh bye troll. irony of a guy calling people on a forum childish yet basing his refusal to buy a honda based on internet behavior...

in b4 da lock. lol

·
Banned
784 Posts
Just because you're incapable of believing anything of that nature (someone actually producing or writing for the music industry) doesn't mean anything. I was never pompous. I told you the truth, and gave my honest opinion. The problem was, none of you have the mental dexterity to understand things like this. Either way, I'm done. I'm happy, and I've moved on. I'm not going to argue with anyone. And yes, this forum did give me a sample of the type of people that drive this car, and honestly, it's not that serious. I'm not going to bash the car or the brand. People spend their money the way they want to. Nonetheless, I won't return here after this post. I just decided to check back to see if anyone would bash me, and of course in true fashion; there you have it. Good bye.
I know I am crazy and need a lot of help but not sure if anyone can help this guy so I feel blissed.

·
Banned
905 Posts
You are not too sharp are you?

Just because life has thrown you a curve, and you are deficient, do not take it out on us by hurting our feelings. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I though they banned you from the forum... its a surprise to see you back. I guess it was a temp :/

Thanks to Rick, you leave with a 'Thanked'.

·
No PRND
583 Posts
So... Somebody isn't nice to you on the internet and therefore you won't buy the same car as them? Are we 5? lol.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
I just read that speaker thread. Wow! I feel sorry for people like BB. I’m sure he’s a very nice guy but he has MAJOR insecurity issues. Statements like “Do not question me” and his need to state his accomplishments are only made by people who are easily threatened and desperately seek validation. Perhaps he was badly bullied or abused as a child. Regardless, I hope he finds inner peace. Life is short.

·
No PRND
583 Posts
I just read that speaker thread. Wow! I feel sorry for people like BB. I’m sure he’s a very nice guy but he has MAJOR insecurity issues. Statements like “Do not question me” and his need to state his accomplishments are only made by people who are easily threatened and desperately seek validation. Perhaps he was badly bullied or abused as a child. Regardless, I hope he finds inner peace. Life is short.
Hey, bullying happens everywhere. Even among NFL players.

lol.

·
Wanda Honda
458 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
He said he was gone, and yet he came back just to get in a final shot. Evidently the music production business has been slow lately if he has all that opportunity to waste his time and ours.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Go away. You won't be missed. :)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.