Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2014 Honda Accord Sport last month, thinking of not over-paying for the navigation system I never requested it nor even was aware that they are not even offered as an option for that particular model. Now I have been trying to find one that will fit my car. No such luck.
Any suggestion? I would not want to loose the application that are factory installed; rear camera, settings, radio... etc... Can you please advise of a good aftermarket system? Thanks!!!

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
There are none at the moment.
Best bet is hacking the i-mid and pairing it with your phone.
There is a thread in this forum about it, just search for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would a PIONEER or KENWOOD fit as long as the monitor is the same size as in dash information center on the sport accord?

·
Carpe Diem
2,565 Posts
Nope.

Companies like Metra will probably eventually release a kit for the '14s but it takes a while.

Go buy yourself a cheap $100 portable Garmin to hold you over for now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
aftermarket nav

Has anybody installed the Rostra aftermarket Nav? If so please let me know how it is working out.

·
Acoustics BSEE
1,560 Posts
there is an aftermarket headunit mount for the 2013 and 2014 accords but you totally lose the factory deck and screen. not worth it.

just buy a $120 TomTom with lifetime map upgrades and mount it in the top left corner of the windshield. hide the wires in the apillar and enjoy cheap, effective, nav with free upgrading.

built-in NAV is expensive to buy, expensive to upgrade, and usually less accurate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts