Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else getting impatient waiting for a bolt-on exhaust to come out for their V6 Coupes? Wasn't that Borla rear section supposed to be out by now? Discuss

·
6MT JUNKIE
719 Posts
You can build your own that sounds better :) and cheaper

·
Enjoying Life!!!
55 Posts
Yea. I'm surprised it's taking this long. Especially when Borla already makes a sedan version. How much different are the 2012's to 2013's for exhaust routing?!?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Does anyone know if installing a rear section exhaust would void anything on the warranty? I've got the honda plus extended warranty and really want to install the borla exhaust but hesitant because of the warranty. Kind of off topic but do coil-overs void anything?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
884 Posts
Does anyone know if installing a rear section exhaust would void anything on the warranty? I've got the honda plus extended warranty and really want to install the borla exhaust but hesitant because of the warranty. Kind of off topic but do coil-overs void anything?

NO. However, if you install coilovers and you start having problems with suspension or driveline components (ball joint, cv shaft, wheel bearing etc) the dealer may give you a hassle about fixing it under warranty. The exhaust would almost never cause any problems. Don't worry about it too much.

·
Registered
177 Posts
NO. However, if you install coilovers and you start having problems with suspension or driveline components (ball joint, cv shaft, wheel bearing etc) the dealer may give you a hassle about fixing it under warranty. The exhaust would almost never cause any problems. Don't worry about it too much.
Great! Thanks for the response and heads up. I need to make some of those mods to get the setup I'm looking for.

·
Registered
884 Posts
No prob man. I've never had an issue with warranty repairs and mods. But if the service manager gives you some BS about voiding your warranty, tell him he's and idiot and find a better dealer.

·
Enjoying Life!!!
55 Posts
Does anyone know how much different the exhaust are from 2012-2013 Coupe V6?!?

I love the sound of the Greddy on 2012. Wondering if not to much different I could modify slightly to fit a 2013.......( meaning not hack the shit out of the exhaust to get it to work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts