Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'd be happy if someone made something to complete lights on the decklid.
man, if that is your car, I am sorry you got it at Wyler :(

·
Registered
451 Posts
Where do I order?

·
Registered
451 Posts
There was an email contact on the facebook page, this was the reply:

Thanks for your mail.
Our accord tailamp ia ready.
We have smoke color and red color.
Red color I will show you on tomorrow.
If you need one set price is 270$ Including shipping cost to you.

You can pay by PayPal or aliexpress.

One concern is they did not answer whether modification was required.

This is the email: [email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
heres a link to a video of it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqPuBJjA3-L/

I think the one in the video is a prototype and they tweaked with how the turn signals look. It's more of a solid color turn signals, instead of dotted.

regardless, its a step in the right direction with the taillights. I actually don't mind how the accord taillights look. but how the lighting are configured (especially for the sport model with a section non-lit) really bothers me. This mod looks nice at night.

No clue on the quality, and definitely not the legality of it.

anyone want to bite the bullet and test this out? Not sure if it's plug and play. no one really knows thus far

here's a better pic of the actual taillight.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I personally like the look better than touring, and how the turns move in the direction of the turn, like on a Mustang.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Saw this all over Aliexpress... different prices, not sure who is the most reliable. If I can get a set for free I am willing to try them out lol. Most I saw on Aliexpress was between $400-500. Never saw anything below that price. These tail lights would be awesome content for my channel!

Price is too high for chinese garbage. At $300, I'd rather just by the OEM touring trunk tails and harness for my Sport.
Exactly!!! I wouldn't spend that much on lights. I rather get performance mods.

I personally like the look better than touring, and how the turns move in the direction of the turn, like on a Mustang.
I agree... I had the Mustang and those were awesome. However, $300 is too much. All depends if they are high quality and direct fit. I sent a message to them on IG. Let's see if they respond.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks decent but like people mentioned, hows the quality, installation and fitment? I don’t want to invest in something that shorts the first time it comes in contact with moisture. They need to put up an installation video, run it through some automatic car washes with jets to see how it holds up. It’s Chinese after all.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I agree... I had the Mustang and those were awesome. However, $300 is too much. All depends if they are high quality and direct fit. I sent a message to them on IG. Let's see if they respond.
Agreed. If I didn't have anything else to do, Id prob go ahead and try. But I have a $700 PPF install soon and then an intercooler install LOL.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I left for the gym after reading this post and as I was driving out of my neighborhood and was behind a new 2018 Camry. Every time we approached a stop sigh, the center tail light would blink 2 or 3 time and then go solid.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I left for the gym after reading this post and as I was driving out of my neighborhood and was behind a new 2018 Camry. Every time we approached a stop sigh, the center tail light would blink 2 or 3 time and then go solid.
Those are bulbs with built-in resistors I believe. There is also a module you connect to the existing connection to create that effect.

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
Looks decent but like people mentioned, hows the quality, installation and fitment? I don’t want to invest in something that shorts the first time it comes in contact with moisture. They need to put up an installation video, run it through some automatic car washes with jets to see how it holds up. It’s Chinese after all.
China puts people in space, and brings them back alive. China lands modules on the dark side of the moon. China also manufacturers nuclear bombs and systems to deliver those bombs within a 25 meter range. China is also the world's largest car market and largest manufacturer of automobiles.

If people stopped buying low quality stuff made in China, and are willing to pay more money, China could make a quality product. But many buyers (not all) excited about these lights are illiterate, believe anything on InstaScam, and only own their Accords for 14 months until the car is re-possessed by a creditor. So the market caters to the lowest-common denominator.

So for now, China will continue to manufacture dog food loaded with poison, dry-wall loaded with cancer-causing chemicals, and children's formula that kills infants within a month.

By the way- you would be surprised at the number of part pieces made in China that were later labeled "Made in Japan" or "Made in America"- once those individual pieces were assembled into a "part".

1 - 20 of 60 Posts