Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2012 Coupe and disappointed in the sound of stock unit and boring display on the screen. What has anyone done in regards to an upgrade? Not really interested on going the PowerAcoustic route.

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
Have a 2012 Coupe and disappointed in the sound of stock unit and boring display on the screen. What has anyone done in regards to an upgrade? Not really interested on going the PowerAcoustic route.
This has been discussed here and elsewhere over the years and there are numerous aftermarket options.

- Replace factory speakers
- Add a subwoofer if you don't have one
- Replace head unit
- Replace factory speakers and head unit, and add subwoofer
- Be happy with it

Try Crutchfield.com for a start (after searching here at DA) and i think you will find some good options.

Scott C.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking more in the ways of pics and ideas that incooperated a new head unit with the boring screen. Crutchfield has no solutions. If i get a nice double din still left with the boring screen which is pretty much a waste. Was looking to see if anyone had some pics of what they did.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What have you found? I think I will be inheriting my wife's 2010 base model 4 cylinder sedan. I have an old pioneer DIN unit with an add-on changer that I'm wondering if it will fit. I will start with replacing the head unit and possibly buy an amp for my infinity subs. Is it a pretty straight-forward install? I've been searching this forum for like 20 minutes and haven't found anything yet. I try to search specific words and limit my searches to thread titles but it seems that other stuff is not getting filtered. I just knew there would be like a thousand writeups with pics of this, but I haven't found one yet. :dunno: Did you find anything, even if it was kinda generic?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts