Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I’m fairly new to this website, so forgive me if this is in the wrong forum. I plan on upgrading my 2005 Honda Accord to have all Alpine R Series speakers, but apparently it’s really difficult to fit any of the 6.5 inch R series speakers into the front door because they press on the plastic door panel. I would rather get the 6.5 inch speakers instead of the 5.25 because larger speakers usually perform better, does anyone have any advice/experience for me to make these speakers fit?

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
Hey guys!

I’m fairly new to this website, so forgive me if this is in the wrong forum. I plan on upgrading my 2005 Honda Accord to have all Alpine R Series speakers, but apparently it’s really difficult to fit any of the 6.5 inch R series speakers into the front door because they press on the plastic door panel. I would rather get the 6.5 inch speakers instead of the 5.25 because larger speakers usually perform better, does anyone have any advice/experience for me to make these speakers fit?
Go to Crutchfield.
You can actually see what speakers of whatever manufacturer fit your doors/pillars/rear deck. My go-to place for stereo equipment.
If they(panels) need modding, they'll tell you that also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts