Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the AEM intake removed and put the OEM airbox back in. The only thing missing were the two mounting bolts for the airbox itself. Not the 4 that hold the two pieces of the shell together but the two that hold the box to the car.

Anyone got a couple spares or at least the part # for these bolts? I've got it rigged with a couple bolts and washers for the moment. This will probably outlast me but I'm a tad anal about doing stuff like that.

Now if it turns out these bolts cost $500 each I'll probably just leave it.

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,708 Posts
Home Depot has metric bolts that work. Buy some washers to go with it. I don't remember the thread type off the top of my head but it's probably something like M10. They're cheap so buy the different types of 1" long ones . The only thing special about the Honda bolts is they're captive washers which makes it easier to install and remove without losing the washer.

You can also use zip ties to hold the box to the platform if you want to go full ghetto.

http://www.hondapartsunlimited.com/auto-parts/2012/honda/accord-sedan/lx-trim/5-speed-automatic-engine/electrical-exhaust-heater-fuel-cat/air-cleaner-l4-scat

Part #16

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
majestic honda will have a parts breakdown for your entire car.....

·
Registered
745 Posts
A whooping $.35each..90029-PHM-000 size is 6x35 if you wanna grab something local.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts