Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Low&Wide
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on guys, I had the opportunity a few months ago to prototype for AirRex Air Ride Suspenion. I've been waiting three months for this day and it's finally here. I will do a full review when I install them next weekend. Here's a little sneak peak of the setup.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Macho

·
Registered
107 Posts
dam how much does it cost?

·
Low&Wide
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure yet, when I give them the review and make sure everything is perfect. The kit will be sold to the public. When I find out a price I'll post it up.

·
Banned
5,773 Posts
What did they need the prototype for? Aren't they universal fit?
Did you look at the picture? Obviously, the damper is made specifically for our cars. Look at the mounts. The bellows are matched for every car, since every car weighs different and has different weight distributions and also to ensure proper clearance. The dampers are matched to the bellows.

Universal suspension? Ha!

·
Registered
47 Posts
looking forward to the install/review! I believe this kit will be selling for around $4000 or so including the management system. Are you planning to post installation pictures as well?

·
13 Bagged Accord EXL V6
229 Posts
So Far I like the AirRex the best but I want there all in one box kit. Plus since its a big investment I feel the box kit would be easier to move to another car down the road. Just have to buy air struts later.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I'd take bags over coilovers any day.

·
13 Bagged Accord EXL V6
229 Posts
Is that AirRex's new In car remote? Looks like the same remote on Kalvin's Car except for the inside color. This is the other review I had seen on a 2010 Accord. I do like the two remote idea

1 - 14 of 14 Posts