Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Alignment 1 year warranty

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  lebowski 
#1 ·
Reading the manual and our 9th gens come with a 1 year 12,000 mile warranty for alignment. Considering having this done since it is covered at no cost and I am coming really close to the deadline. I haven't noticed any issues, waste of time?? I need to schedule service for other maintenance as well so thought I would throw this in. Need to do an oil change, tire rotation, and TSB update for the cvt.

#2 ·
Where in the Owner's manual does it state the warranty for alignment? Also, will Honda update the TSB for the CVT if you are not having issues with juddering or acceleration?

#6 ·
At least I'm going to have them do an inspection, if they find anything I will be covered. Had my share of Honda Warranty issues this week with my wife's CRV so I am covering all my bases. And I'f they are offering something to benefit my vehicle, best believe I'm all over it.. ****s that issues, warranty extensions etc, Honda doesn't advise you of it until you are affected by it and then go in for service.

#8 ·
I know that Firestone sells a lifetime alignment package for under $200. You can have it checked/done as many times as you'd like. Manufacturers do not usually offer this.

#9 ·
And as soon as you have the dealership inspect something and they find nothing, you'll find yourself paying a checkout charge. If a dealer can't show billable hours for a tech, the tech doesn't get paid aka either a warranty issue is there or the customer will have to pay a check out fee, usually equal to an hour-2 labor. And I think it's only fair, because it keeps ppl from being at the dealer every 5 minutes with BS issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.