Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
WeatherTech seems popular..

I got lucky. I looked up the OEM Honda part # for the all season mats and plugged it into Ebay....set up an alert for it and end up scoring a set, new in the plastic, for less than $50 shipped. (You can normally find them for right at $100).

·
Registered
228 Posts
I bought the Honda OEM mats from another forum member and have been very pleased with them. However, I would look for a deal instead of paying full price.

·
Learning to detail
363 Posts
I just ordered the below.
Note: These are just for the front, so you'd be looking at about $100 total for front & back.
2003-2007 Accord 2 Door & 4 Door "FRONT" All Season Floor Mats (Black) (Set of 2)

I would've gone with Weathertech digifit ones if it weren't for issues with them and the clutch pedal. For your Sedan you'd be looking at about $200 for the digifit ones.

Not really a fan of the regular all-weather mats from Weathertech since pretty generic looking and the ones I ordered have Accord on them... it's the little details like that I like.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the Honda ones in my coupe. Overall I like them. I like the "Accord" that's on them. Weather Tech are good but I can't justify spending $180 on them.

·
PIMP MY RIDE PLZ
192 Posts
I just bought Husky floormats for my car. Custom fit to my model car. Also, I like that the backrow is 1 piece that also protects the middle part. Got it for $140 from Amazon and I am satisfied.

·
Vendor
804 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
i also went with the fitted weathertech and i love them. can spill anything on them and it stays in on the mat with the high side

·
IG: killab_cr3
481 Posts
I ordered the Aries 3D front and back mats and the trunk liner. They should arrive tomorrow!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not sure what the OEM ones from that year look like but my OEM rubber floormats on the 2016 model are perfect. I've seen some weather tech and husky floor mats but still think the OEM Honda are better. The rubber seems to be softer and just fits the contours of the floor better.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Weathertechs are good, but personally I don't think I'd go with them. It's hard to find a good discount on them. Plus, there's much more competition now when it comes to vehicle floor mats and liners than there was 5-10 years ago.

I've used Husky and 3DMaxpider liners in other vehicles, and liked them.

The next set I would like to try would be the Findway brand mats. They actually have carpet in them, but they're contained within a tray and washable. Hopefully they plan on offering a set for the 2018 models soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was debating to get Weathertech or honda, luckily we ended up getting honda all weather with staff discount thanks to the salesperson.
Paid 120 for it, was 158 for accord without taxes. Amazon is selling 130(not sure if taxes in)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I was debating to get Weathertech or honda, luckily we ended up getting honda all weather with staff discount thanks to the salesperson.
Paid 120 for it, was 158 for accord without taxes. Amazon is selling 130(not sure if taxes in)

I got my Honda aw (also several other nice things ) AFTER I got the price I wanted. Can’t beat free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone have OEM all weather floor mats for sale? I got a 2015 AC Sport. If you do, shoot me a message and we can talk.

Thanks,
Rob

·
So Mote it Be
18 Posts
Had Weathertechs in our Fusion, but went with Husky heavy duty ones for our Civic. Judgement call: hard style or flexible thick rubber style. I'm liking the Huskies a bit more.

Just my opinion....

·
Registered
26 Posts
I recommend purchasing OEM, if you buy it from another honda dealer online it's usually half the price compared to going into your dealer. Best of luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went with the 3D MAXpider and they are terrific. I have had both Weathertechs and Huskys, They are OK but I think I will be going with the 3D MAXpider going forward. Good luck with your search!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts