·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im talking about price wise instead of paying 400+ for those of us who want hybrid style without breaking the bank :thmsup:

·
out of control
2,302 Posts
ahh reading owns me. I wouldn't do it. From what I've read, everybody that does the turn signal mod use hybrid mirrors on sedans and tsx mirrors on the coupes. You can't beat OEM quality and going cheaper will sometimes cost more. Be frugal and pay more for quality and fitment. But if you got the extra dough, then take the risk :)

·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very true i was just wondering but where is the best place to get hybrid mirrors for a decent deal :dunno:

·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i know how the stealership is, what are good honda websites i know majestichonda and handa accessories and thats about it :thumbsdow

·
Registered
297 Posts
Try Certifit.com.
You have to paint them.. but its a pretty good deal.

·
2007 4DR EX-L V6 5AT
2,977 Posts
Certifit is decent, they have local places around the US and they will let you inspect it all first and warranty their stuff. I think these would be a good alternative. The only issue I see is that if they wire colors arent the same as the OEM Hybrid/TSX, the guides here won't help you hook them up correctly.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Certifit is decent, they have local places around the US and they will let you inspect it all first and warranty their stuff. I think these would be a good alternative. The only issue I see is that if they wire colors arent the same as the OEM Hybrid/TSX, the guides here won't help you hook them up correctly.
wait, so is certifit.com OEM stuff? or aftermarket cheapo stuff? cus im in the market for some headlamps to do my retrofit, and $57 per light for OEM seems too good to be true lol

·
2007 4DR EX-L V6 5AT
2,977 Posts
wait, so is certifit.com OEM stuff? or aftermarket cheapo stuff? cus im in the market for some headlamps to do my retrofit, and $57 per light for OEM seems too good to be true lol
They sell the good aftermarket stuff, like DEPO and Eagle Eyes.

·
Registered
118 Posts
They sell the good aftermarket stuff, like DEPO and Eagle Eyes.
yea i literally just called them two seconds ago, but the guy says he can't confirm wether it is the eagle eye or the depo brand i will recieve untill AFTER the order has been made, and from what ive read eagle eye ****S compared to DEPO no?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts