Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Joan
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a cold-air intake from Amazon for $169.69, shipped. Takeda also has a $25 mail-in rebate if you order before New Years. Bringing the grand total to just about $145. It's for the 2.4, but I think it's still a pretty good deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FUR1AK/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I also picked up a Mangaflow muffler from Amazon a week or two ago. Had it installed friday for $35. Left the resonator on if anyone was wondering. Sounds great while accelerating, and gives a deep purr while idle. Pictures if anyone cares.

Attachments

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
Shame nothing for the v6. But that looks good, Magnaflow makes nice muffler designs

·
Registered
181 Posts
is the takeda a SRI? or CAI?
it says CAI, but the pic is a SRI! what gives?

·
Registered
181 Posts
AH! ok Thanks buddy for posting this up, man i was about to pay $219.99, but you saved me money!! :thmsup: That said i just ordered mines to!:naughty:

·
Joan
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I was having the same doubts. But as you've read up there, I believe it's interchangeable. Can anyone with the Takeda CAI confirm? And thanks. I'll keep people posted when it arrives.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yeah, I was having the same doubts. But as you've read up there, I believe it's interchangeable. Can anyone with the Takeda CAI confirm? And thanks. I'll keep people posted when it arrives.
it is interchangeable on my friends acura (Takeda) so im assuming theres a pretty good chance itll do the same

·
In Reverse
662 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ah!! very nice findings buddy (MTLaccord), so it looks like we are getting SRI (jooan7) which was what i wanted!! :thmsup:

·
In Reverse
662 Posts
Ah!! very nice findings buddy (MTLaccord), so it looks like we are getting SRI (jooan7) which was what i wanted!! :thmsup:
Yup, the SRI is amazing. I still have it on my '09 and I love it. Never had any problems, and I love the sound past 3,500 RPM.

·
Registered
181 Posts
haha Oh man! i cant wait to install it! :thmsup:, Thanks guys! :naughty:

·
Dueces Club (22inch Club)
1,044 Posts
I jumped the gun and got the SRI too, plus my coworker got a CAI for his Venza and I was looking at it and I'm like goddamn forget it I'm getting a SRI.

·
Registered
181 Posts
haha very nice guys for going with the sri! mines should be coming in by tomorrow hopefully!:thmsup:

96 Posts
201.58 for the sri on the link you gave. where can i get it for that price lol

·
Registered
181 Posts
201.58 for the sri on the link you gave. where can i get it for that price lol
oh yeah your right! i guess its not on sale anymore?! :dunno: but i got it for the price stated ($169.69) as well as the others who bought it earlier.

·
Registered
256 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts