Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so just installed Polk sub and Alpine amp with remote. Now, whenever I start the car and the switch on the amp is turned up a bit, a get horrible loud noise from the ANC. Now I can turn it off manually, which is a pain. I also unplug the ANC behind the center console, but when doing that Bluetooth phone does not work well.
The person on the other end tells me it sounds like im in a plane.
Anyone know why this happens and maybe a fix?
Currently, turn car on, turn amp remote all the way down for about a minute, then turn it up. thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
i'm still thinking of how i can come out with a switchable way for the ANC. So i can turn it on during calls and off when subwoofer is on.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ok, so just installed Polk sub and Alpine amp with remote. Now, whenever I start the car and the switch on the amp is turned up a bit, a get horrible loud noise from the ANC. Now I can turn it off manually, which is a pain. I also unplug the ANC behind the center console, but when doing that Bluetooth phone does not work well.
The person on the other end tells me it sounds like im in a plane.
Anyone know why this happens and maybe a fix?
Currently, turn car on, turn amp remote all the way down for about a minute, then turn it up. thanks
I removed anc plug and my bluetooth works fine...maybe ur unpluggin the wrong thing...I unplugged my anc and it fixed the problem completely...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts