Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
No longer active
702 Posts
Just yesterday, I saw a gang-banger looking dude driving his Chrysler Sebring convertible with wheels that looked just like that.
I thought to myself - swing and a miss, dude..... You just look like a moron, not a guy with style, money, or class. Or taste. And forget about looking tough too. "watch out for the tough guy in the Sebring" is not a phrase you hear in the hood, I suspect.

·
Overdrive
618 Posts
I call photoshop.

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
Just yesterday, I saw a gang-banger looking dude driving his Chrysler Sebring convertible with wheels that looked just like that.
I thought to myself - swing and a miss, dude..... You just look like a moron, not a guy with style, money, or class. Or taste. And forget about looking tough too. "watch out for the tough guy in the Sebring" is not a phrase you hear in the hood, I suspect.
But he contributed to the economic recovery by spending money and paying sales tax! :D

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
so how big are those? 22's?

·
Registered
338 Posts
:lmao: good luck with the potholes :nuts::nuts:

·
"Life In The Slow Lane"
2,111 Posts
Looks Great, but I don't see well without the bifocals-
and I'm not wearing them :D :D

·
No longer active
702 Posts
But he contributed to the economic recovery by spending money and paying sales tax! :D
Lol...
Truth is, I wasn't sure what made me giggle more - the fact that he blew all that dough blinging up a Sebring or the fact that he thought he was a tough guy.
It seems to me that "tough guy" and "Sebring" are diametrically opposed.
You will never hear anyone say "Watch out, that guy driving the Sebring looks like a tough guy."
Spend your money how you want. Me? I'd have saved the dough I was getting ready to spend on the blingy wheels and bangin' stereo to invest in a better car.

·
Prim and Proper
1,047 Posts
So this is what happens when you use cold water to wash your car. Lesson learned, people

·
Houston
15 Posts
Seems like too many sterotypes in this thread...Did anyone interview gang-banger look-a-like in the Chrysler? Ask him if the car he was driving was his or not? As if the Honda Accord is the quintessential car to have, what must owners of more expensive cars think us? How crass to make generalizations about someone you know nothing about.

·
Carpe Diem
3,159 Posts
Seems like too many sterotypes in this thread...Did anyone interview gang-banger look-a-like in the Chrysler? Ask him if the car he was driving was his or not? As if the Honda Accord is the quintessential car to have, what must owners of more expensive cars think us? How crass to make generalizations about someone you know nothing about.
I think we found the owner of the car in the OP post.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Did anyone interview gang-banger look-a-like in the Chrysler? Ask him if the car he was driving was his or not?
Great point because he might have just stole it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts