Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,637 Posts
Try deleting all phones from the car and just adding your new Nexus 5 and see if that helps, the other thing to try is turn off your WIFI on the Nexus 5.

· Registered
5,637 Posts
I have a Nexus 5 on order, but my wife's Samsung Relay connects very fast and it is running 4.1.2 . My old Samsung Galaxy S 4G running 2.3.6 Gingerbread takes forever to connect and does not sync my phone book every time. Once I get my Nexus 5 I will update with my experience.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
5,637 Posts
I just received my Nexus 5 last night and did not have much time to test but it paired up immediately with my Accord EX-L. Then I tested how long it took to get a connection, and that seems to be the issue mine took forever. I downloaded Bluetooth Autoconnect and played with it a few minutes and with that it connected within 30 seconds or so. I do not understand all the options inside of Bluetooth Auto connect so I need to do some more testing, but in my brief testing it seemed to work fine. Also, there is a patch coming out in the next day or so for Andriod 4.4 so keep an eye out for that and see if that helps.

· Registered
5,637 Posts
So the Nexus 5 update is to version KRT16S, my Nexus 5 is running KRT16M, so expect to get an OTA very soon (at least that is what the Android community is saying).

· Registered
5,637 Posts
Well, my Nexus 7 just got the latest Kit Kat update but not the Nexus 5? I did some more reading, a lot of people are complaining about Bluetooth connectivity to various car models so it appears to be a code issue on the Nexus 5.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.