Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Honda Accord Ex-L with Navi and Backup Camera and the stock screen is slightly larger than the stock screen for other trims which do not have Navi or Backup Camera. Has anyone been able to find an Android Head Unit that will fit? Every head unit I've found is made for models without Navi. I've attached a picture of my stock system for reference.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I installed an Android head unit into my car today if there would have been a bit of instruction I probably would have done it a lot faster. I have the exact same vehicle as you it takes a little bit of patience but it will work!

·
Registered
1 Posts
KillerKronik i have the same exact car. Do you possibly have the link i can use to buy that head unit??

I installed an Android head unit into my car today if there would have been a bit of instruction I probably would have done it a lot faster. I have the exact same vehicle as you it takes a little bit of patience but it will work!

View attachment 525268

View attachment 525270

View attachment 525271

View attachment 525269
That looks great. I have the same exact car and am looking for a new head unit could you post the link for me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can't link it, forums won't allow.

However, google seicane goto their website and purchase it.
There is three models for the honda accord 8th gen
It was the most expensive one.

Enjoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts