Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, almost all of you probably don't know me, i don't post much but i read the forums a lot, today a drunk driver pulled in front of my car and my car was totaled so no more accord for me :( glad to see the basterd handcuffed in front of me and taken to jail. I will try to take some photos when i go to the junk yard 2morrow to see the car again, the reason i posted this was to thank all of you who had posted useful information on these forums and helped me out with my problems, before the accord i had a RSX, and people on that forum are not very friendly but you people are very friendly. wish all of u the best in life

Here is a picture of the car at the junkyard. (update)

·
mobiless2
2,200 Posts
Hope your OK. Sorry to hear about the Accord.

·
I snapped my G string....
3,865 Posts
Glad to see your ok.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was doing 65 km/h when i hit the car making the U-turn. I dont know what i'm gonna get, i'm thinking a Genesis coupe or a TL not sure yet

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You had a passenger?

Dang, another accord down. Dropping like flies here.
Yes i did, he wasn't hurt, his glasses just broke. but i am very surprised and happy about how my accord protected us from the crash, the Chrysler that hit me got destroyed but my accord is not that badly damaged.

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
Glad you and passenger are OK. Let us know what you get to replace it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was doing 65 km/h when i hit the car making the U-turn. I dont know what i'm gonna get, i'm thinking a Genesis coupe or a TL not sure yet
Glad to hear you guys weren't hurt and the Accord kept you safe :thmsup: Cars can always be replaced. I've owned only Accords since 1995 after a 1995 Accord coupe I was driving saved my life in a head-on collision at 45 mph.

Still can't understand why people feel necessary to drive drunk. I say he should be charged with attempted murder for doing something so stupid.

That being said, if you get that Genesis coupe, take some pictures and post them. I love that look of that car.

·
No longer active
702 Posts
So pleased to hear that you and your passenger made it out okay. I'm bummed to hear that your car was trashed. That stinks.
Best of luck to you with your next car purchase!

·
Motor City
707 Posts
Sorry man that ****s. Like I said in another post earlier... I've been noticing alot of people posting recently about getting into accidents :( hope those kinda posts go down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts