Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

First of all, I've looked around the forums and found nothing about this, so I'm posting it. Please let me know if it's been found already and I missed it, but this should work on any Accord with 2 radio screens (EX-L and above):

After going to the normal diag menu (holding PWR, DISP, and BACK for 5 secs), let go of the buttons. Then, hold the MENU/SEL button for another 5 seconds until you hear a beep and it should show a screen that says "for Developer".

Let me know if you find any cool tricks in here since I haven't looked around much! (I would love to figure out how to download the Software, but it's greyed out.)

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
you can turn on the back up cam and leave it on well drive! haha VIA the top screen > monitor check display > then its beside return (forget the name) BUT be careful because if you mess with it the backup lines will be out and you potentially could back into something.

there is a bunch of other things you can turn on and off and adjust within these screens.... dont have too much fun messing about tho lol

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Wish we have a software engineer or someone who knows how to hack it. Think of all the features can be added

·
Elvira
3,605 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
2014 Hybrid w/o Nav dual screens. Backup camera on while driving.

I was able to get to the Diag and then Developer menus.

After going to the normal diag menu (holding (radio)PWR, DISP, and BACK for 5 secs), let go of the buttons. Then, hold the MENU/SEL button for another 5 seconds until you hear a beep and it should show a screen that says "for Developer".

So, how / what do I change to make the B/U camera on while driving (until the car shuts off)?

Thank you.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts