Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys a couple months ago i got hit and the young ass hole left the scene, surprisingly the airbags didnt go off but man was my neck and back messed up. Anyways the 17 year old driver in a nissan truck drove directly into me and then drove off and hit another vehicle i am very thankful that the guy didn't drive into my door as i would've been seriously hurt. i am also very thankful for the quick response from the officers and tracking the guy down, anyways moral of the story the car got total over 21k of damage.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ooooffff, thank God for insurance right? Glad to know you're okay though, like you said...it could have been much worse!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Damn! Good to know that you are alright though! That's the most important part. :)
But you car! Every time I see a wrecked Accord... :( (But it proves that Hondas keep you safe!)
Anyways, I hope you got insurance! Or that teenager is paying big time! We need to keep those people off the road!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Glad you are okay man.

did he run a stop sign or a red light?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wow, that ****s. Again I am amazed at how well the Accord stands up up to being smacked around.

$21,000? What is that in real money and not north of the border Monopoly money? :biggrin: Just kidding, love Canada- its just like America except it has healthcare, gun laws and a functioning government.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah thank god that the police found the kid and for the guy to have insurance as well haha I was surprised when the repair shop quoted that aswell but the car wouldn't start trans was dead and frame damage and whole bunch of other stuff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts