Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i might get basked .. but i wanted to confirm .. i been reading sticky thread on headlight / led etc .. but just couldn't go threw all the pages ..

anyone can tell me which bulbs ( from where to buy for each ? )

1. H11 HID KIT
2. DRL / High Beams HB3
3. T10 - 194
4. Switchback 1157 / 3157
5. H8 Hid Kit

the 2 hid kit i was going to get from DDMTunning and i really want a nice super ****en bright 194 bulb for the headlight ..

·
Registered
495 Posts
ddm for HID imo

all others i use ijdmtoy.com most lights that work are 6.99 per pair. little wedge t10 leds

seen comparisons and exled.com are the brightest imo, but you also pay for them to be.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only thing Iwant to b really bright is T10 194 bulb for the strip n DRL .. I'll look at that site thank u

·
Registered
495 Posts
ijdmtoy led t10

·
Registered
394 Posts
ijdmtoy led t10

Link to these bulbs? Also, do the lights go from end-to-end as shown in the picture. On mine, the end at the bulb shines brightest and fades towards the end.

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
Are those the IJDM strips or a single bulb Berrnard? The picture makes them look pretty darn good, especially if it's just a single bulb/led.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Dear lord if that is a single bulb! OMG I want!

·
Registered
40 Posts
That is looking really nice. Can you show us more pics please with the lights ON and during the day....

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'd like to know also if that picture shows single bulb replacements or the led strips. :)

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
So...our luck is he won't ever come back to this site lol

Looks similar to the IJDMtoy strip ($50 I think), but who knows

·
Registered
714 Posts
I would say this is a single LED T10 bulb. I would say to test go out and buy a T10 LED bulb. They are cheap enough. If it doesn't work damn BUT you/ve now got a dome replacement bulb :p

·
Registered
495 Posts
So...our luck is he won't ever come back to this site lol

Looks similar to the IJDMtoy strip ($50 I think), but who knows
i was at work man, slow ur roll

·
Registered
714 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
How can a "cheap" bulb produce so much light?? Which color to get (xenon or warm white) to match 4300-5000k HID bulbs?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
495 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
this is at twilight, as i work all day. so take it for what you will. can try to get day shots sunday

with all lights on, have silverstar zXe in lows and ebay lights in fogs- supposed to be 4500k

1 - 20 of 46 Posts