Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just wanted to say Hi and intro myself, Name is Ric, from Denver, though I dont have an Accord yet, just doing my research.
I was first going to get the Infiniti G37 but thats $47K and the Accord I looked at is $34K, so the price difference of $13,000 is a huge factor, lol
Ive owned Hondas in the past, so I know the quaility and resell value (not that I sell my cars, lol
Im driving a Toyota 4Runner (2004) now, I like it, and will keep it, it has a lift, armour, etc etc but thats for crawling over the rocks out here in Denver, heres a couple pix of my baby:

I take her places most would never even think about:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_MVY_ZXXLhAY/SqxbU0HZ_zI/AAAAAAAAJaI/4lNqlj1HbbI/s640/DSC_0014.JPG
and a poser shot:

So Im now seriously looking at the Accord, and thinking how I could spend that $13K that Id save over buying the G37, lol
Im pretty sure, I wont be able to really contribute to the forum, as you all know way more that I do about the Accord, but if you have questions about 4wheeling or Toyota 4x4s, Im your man, lol this is my second, the first was a real beast, lol

Oh, and Im not a forum "noob" I do know how to use the "SEARCH" before asking questions :lmao:
anyways, thought Id say :wave:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I have a 09 Accord Sedan V6, dont get me wrong I love my car but if you have that $$$ have you look into the Acura model like TSX V6 for $35k or the TL. I should have bought the TSX but at the time my local dealership did not have the new redesigh model. Good luck

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankx for the welcome..

Never really thought about the Acura, thanks for mentioning it, I will look into them.

I did test drive the 2011 coupe v6 today, woow that thing has a little power, lol well pretty much anything would, after driving my 4runner, lol
they didnt have a 11 with the nav, but Im not ready to buy today, still doing research, and now I want to atleast look at the Acura.
again, thats for the welcom :thmsup:

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Awesome man, tons of great info on Accords here for you to check out. Do lots of research into your model year and everything!

That Toyota's awesome man, I want a '95 Tacoma to use as a toy and for winter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks MetaEnder,
yea, Ive been surfing here, and tons of info, lots have changed since Ive last owned a Honda, for the better :thmsup:
When you get a the Taco, shot me a PM, Ill point ya in the right direction, and save ya some cash on the mods for it :thmsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they are pretty good, this is my second, they will go places most people would never take them lol...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts